jjgold - spreadsheet / journey ✍

I welcome every visitor to my blog. :slightly_smiling_face: It looks like Rebels offers a great place for community between players. So I thought why not start your own blog / spreadsheet / journey - actually name it whatever you want.

Let’s get straight to the point, I played as a recreational bettor for many years, you probably all know that. I can see it now at the World Cup in Qatar. Every day at work I hear who has to win and the next day I just hear that another match didn’t work out. It’s funny when I understand that you are actually playing a game of cat and mouse with the bookies looking for value.

I have completed the first month in RB, pro version. I didn’t have big eyes and I didn’t expect anything from it. I am posting the results. I didn’t change anything / no filters, I started with almost the same bankroll as the service itself, then I increased the bankroll a little with my bookie.

I will contact you regularly as I continue, I want to make my blog maybe an inspiration for someone or show how difficult this path is with all its pitfalls.

Here are my data for November:
BetTracker_1M
BetTracker_1W
MS

Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, I did not close value bets every day.

I work in a job where I cannot devote myself fully to RB. I don’t want to open this moral dilemma yet, I take it as a test to find out what all this will entail in time, if I decided to go all in.

I’ll get back to you with new data and results, I’m curious where it will go over time.

Of course, write me any questions, discussion is welcome. :awthanks:

3 Likes

Hi guys, just an informative question. Anyone with the PRO version can confirm for me whether 1XBET currently works and shows you the value of the bets?

@Hanna @Simon @Bjorn @Lars

They are back now. We had to make some minor changes. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Looks like everything is working without problems now, thanks Lars! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello community and dear followers of my blog :awthanks:

First of all, I want to wish you all good health in the coming years! :champagne: How was your 2022? What do you expect from 2023? We can discuss freely, I will be happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have the beginning of a new month, so it’s time for a regular report. :bar_chart:

After 2 months, the data currently looks like this:

(graphs for 1W, 1M, 3M, 1Y, ALL + basic display of statistics)

(overall graph for PROFIT and CLV metrics)

(overall graph for bookmakers)

(overall graph for sports)

(overall graph for markets)

(overall graph for value bets placed)

Detailed statistics for December can be requested to be published. :slightly_smiling_face: From next month, I will start publishing not only overall statistics, but also statistics for a specific month.

I am very satisfied with the result for December 2022. Of course, it was possible to get more out of it, but I didn’t have time to devote myself to it “fully”. What pleases me is that the CLV curve is growing, and at the same time, the profit. I extended my membership for another month and I’m already curious how it will go.

Last month I outlined my moral problem. I still earn a certain and higher income in my job. I still have a moral dilemma, whether to quit my normal job and try to make a living with value betting. (The funny thing is that unless I finish my job, I will never find out if I will succeed, because I can’t combine that time with work at the moment, I work 13 hours a day and I’m really glad that I managed to make so many bets during this job, there were days when when I came home in the evening and actually fell into bed).

1XBET is the only bookmaker I’m testing and I don’t have any restrictions there. There was no problem with the payouts. Of course, I know that there will be restrictions over time, but I have enough identities where I could continue. I’ll keep it in my head and see what January brings. As all leagues should return to back to action after the winter break, that should mean more opportunities.

At the very end, I would like to allow myself a few more insights and requests for the RB team. I know that news for users has been coming for a long time and I am looking forward to it. The following things would please me personally in the future:

• in detailed statistics, I would like to see not only PROFIT numbers and CLV numbers on a large graph after moving the cursor, it would be great if I could move the cursor over individual bottoms and see how the CLV metric moves, I think it shouldn’t be difficult from implement from a programmer’s point of view (but maybe I’m wrong and it would be counterproductive)

• if i go to user settings and switch to the filters tab we have the option to hide the minor leagues for faster restriction on the bookies, that’s great. How about adding another function to the filters, so that if the user turns it on, if the value bet is displayed, the deposit will automatically be rounded up to a whole number? For example, if Kelly is turned on, the deposit will not be 7 euros, 13 euros, but mathematically it will be rounded up and down. This should possibly extend the life of the account. Now I have to round these amounts myself, it doesn’t cause me a problem, but it would save time if it were automatic (provided that the user had turned on this function in the filters)

If anyone has read this far, thank you. Once again, all the best in 2023 to everyone! And don’t worry, I don’t bite, we can discuss anything, let’s keep this community as great as it is. :beers:

2 Likes

Id say you are crazy to consider quiting your job. Value Betting is OK as a 2nd income.( and is not guaranteed to be a profitable one) You are constantly looking over your shoulder as to which Bookmaker is gonna limit you, thus you cannot rely long term on an income. You are still betting , is the reality…
I see from your graphs that “variance” has been very kind to you so far ( Ihope it continies, but it would be the exception if it did)
Ive placed 15 000+ value bets…and YES…in profit, but this morning I woke up to find that overnight Id lost the WHOLE of Decembers profits ( mainly caused by Basketball raping and pillaging again- after I recently turned it back on again after a long period of excluding it)…
So in my opinion ( and not to be taken as 100% authority on Value Betting, just based on my own experience) I repeat you would be crazy to forgo a relaible source of income for an erratic one.

Bills need paying every month whereas income from value betting cannot be guaranteed to be there every month.

Enjoy the ride for at least 12 months before you make this rash decision…and if you are still booming , and still able to access every Bookmaker “un-gubbed” maybe you can share your “golden touch” with all members of the community and we can all throw away our jobs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. :slightly_smiling_face: I forgot to add that if VB was also not successful, I think I could quickly go back to my job. But as I wrote above, for now I keep this idea in my head. However, every day it is stronger that I should try.

Could I see your total stats after 15k bets? I only need the yield for individual sports, I would like to get an overview of what it might look like when the sample is larger.

I dont know how to do screenshots

basically :-1:
soccer & tennis are most profitable- but bet quantity on them is greatest

then comes Esport

the worst are all the American sports …Basketball ,Baseball, American Football …Rugby hasnt yielded any bets for me yet, since May 2022 when I joined…
soccer 5.00%
tennis 4.10%
Basketball 0.80%
Esport 4.20%
ice hockey -0.30%
baeball -0.4%

1 Like

Doing valubetting as a job will be possible if you had finesse + software to bet on sharps, best way to do this is to join a, syndicate when resources can be split as two heads is better than one

1 Like

Hit the PrtScn button/ or Print Scrn button , to take a screenshot of the entire screen: When using Windows, pressing the Print Screen button (located in the top right of the keyboard) will take a screenshot of your entire screen.

Then you simply upload a picture to the forum. Could you still write me the number of closed bets on these sports? Thank you.

Hello friend, I agree, but two heads means that the Yield will be divided. Then there’s the question of whether it’s worth it. I was thinking of using multidentity and constantly playing with soft bookies, a game of cat and mouse and extracting what I can from them. Realistically, I can provide at least 50 identities, some completely new, some would be even more ideal from the point of view that they would be players who have been losing for years at soft bookmakers and they like them.

:loudspeaker: Another small update, I have the next 3 days off, I will try to reduce the time until the start of the matches from 300 hours to a maximum of 48 hours before the start of the match. I should get more out of the current bankroll, we’ll see what the reality will be like. I will post the result in a few days.

If anything it’s an advantage because with splitted yield and partnership comes more bets, higher and more accurate clv etc thus making up for splitted yield, unfortunately no system is perfect but this’s something one must consider if they’re to trade on sharps. Personally i have no problem with this approach because like i said, I’m a volume type of person and volume on sharps is as important as having a good strategy in the first place

If the yield was 8% to 10% on sharp books, that would be interesting, but I don’t know if it’s realistic. If I had a day off and it was Saturday, I managed to close almost 200 bets per day, which is not bad at all. Rather, I would focus on soft bookmakers, and if the options ran out and I stopped enjoying the game of cat and mouse, I would perhaps go for sharp books with someone I could trust, but this is already far in the future.

Nahh the yield on sharps is around 1-4% for some of the most brilliant minds i know, people don’t venture into the asian market with small bankrolls…

For now, let’s build our bankroll on the softs and play out this game of cat and mouse

2 Likes

My basketball was -11.3 :sob:

Everytime I highlight losses on Basketball on the forum…loads of people claim it is profitable. Ive disabled it and enabled it 100’s of times…but the final anaylsis for me is that it constantly haunts me and swallows up hard earned profits. Im gonna wait and see if Totrashbin turns a profit on it after his next review, because if he can make it work Ill give it one more go.

1 Like

Yep same here. Got -11% return on it so stopped it for the moment. It’s cut down the number of bets I’m getting but hopefully, I won’t lose so much money!

Guys, as far as basketball is concerned, as you can see I have a profit. There is a lot of information in the community, just search. I personally ruled out betting on US basketball. If I had profit from the whole day, one night was all it took and the profit was gone. European basketball is profitable, that is for me. I think that someone from the management gave long-term statistics and basketball was definitely in the plus. @totrashbin01 / @Lm10 or someone from the management who has long-term data will definitely be able to say more about this topic.

I had about 12000 bets by the end of October. 1000 of those were on BB, with a -4,9% yield.
Most of that period I have had BB turned off…
Now I have re-evaluated my criteria to +4%, and max 4h, and we will see how it goes. I wrote that I am aiming for about 2000 bets to conclude if I will leave it on or turn it off…

1 Like