Last week no good value bets?

This is a pic of my stakes and winnings. I have all of my bankroll active now that’s why stakes (insatser) is higher than my winnings (vinster) atm.

1 Like

You guys jinxed me. I just got limited bigtime by Unibet.
Should I move that money to another bookie with the same spoortsbook/odds?

I think it was never about how much you can win, but rather how are you the one winning this much now, while we are losing. In the end, we place the same bets more or less.

1 Like

This weekend MUST be better for you?
My weekend is crazy green. Even better than last weekend. If not we are the polar opposites of luck.

Even though I’ve been somewhat limited on Unibet I am profiting very well. I am almost 3K Euro plus tid weekend.

Hmm I guess I can agree, obviously we use different bookmakers, but still Unibet is in the red for me.
Betano just limited my 5 EUR stakes to under 1 EUR, 888sport limited my stakes to 0 after only under 10 bets.

The bulk of my earnings now is Bet365. By far the best. Like for most ppl. I also try to avoid bets that I don’t believe in. Not just blindly Betting on all that is suggested.

My favourite bets is asian 0 to -2. And unders in football. Pref under 2.25 to 3.75.

They feel like they just about always go in.

I still struggle with E-Sports wich is supposed to be good. And big +hcp in basketball always miss for me. Way better with -hcp on favourites it seems.

You don not “believe” in some bets? Are you sharing those “believes” in your YT videos :thinking:? Strange way of documenting the betting progress and the utility of the RB service if you do not take al the bets that are suggested for you…

2 Likes

Yeah I was going to talk about that in the next vid!

Don’t you think that it’s a logical thing to do? I mean it’s MY money and I’m turning over my bankroll, just sometimes I back away from a bet if I really don’t like it.

I never said I was going to obey every single suggestion Rebel gave me. This is my Journey with valuebetting. That’s why I wrote about it.

Appreciate all input though!

You can bet anyway you like or want.
I really do not care and, as you so succinctly pointed out, it is your journey and your money. Maybe you do not need RB service after all… Perhaps it is sufficient to scan the bets at the bookie and pick the ones we “like”… Besides me giving you a sarcastic reply I can point out that your documented journey will be reduced in usefulness since everyone will “like/dislike” different bets.
And, no, it is not a logical thing to do (btw, what has logic got to do with whos money it is?).
Anyhow, enjoy your journey.

I still very much need RB to get valuebets. And just to be clear: I do place almost all bets suggested to me. But if I get a suggested lets say NHL-bet. And I know what goalies is going to start, who’s pushing for playoff or not etc. and I really don’t like a bet, no matter the odds. I won’t put my money there. I’ll just wait until the next bet since I don’t have any problem turning my bankroll over with the amount of odds suggested to me. If it’s smart or not I don’t really know. I’m new to this and it makes me more comfortable. Logical or not.

But I very much need the RB service providing me with valuebets. I don’t replace the not placed bets with non-valuebets.

And I do appreciate your input even though you think it makes me sharing my journey pretty much useless :slight_smile: And I ain’t claiming to be right here, I know I’m a beginner. It’s just what floats my boat.

Who said anything about useless?
In any case, you are doing great!
Take it easy and make the bankroll always be in your favour!

1 Like

The same to you. Guess I misinterpreted!

Was your weekend as good as mine? I feel like the weekends is the key to my success so far.

Mikaels tip to shorten the time to match start going into the weekends might be the most important tip I’ve found going into this.

I guess that’s common knowledge for you who know RB a bit better?

Yeah weekends are the best days for VB, my last was my worst ever though, yield dropped from 4.3 to 3.5. That’s just variance and i will keep the same energy through good runs and bad runs.

2 Likes