Limitation problem

Limitation really is the big problems when betting. Recently I used a friends bet365 account and was limited, even though I had not made any profit on that account. I had only used my phone in the private browser and 4G. Still I was limited, without any profit. That really sucks. I havent placed more than 10 bets in a single day.

What do all you people do, when you get limited. I´m running out of accounts. Are you buying accounts? Is there any other way?

2 Likes

have you tried betting agents?

After how many bets got limited? and what was your betting stake?

About 150-200 bets and stakes was around 20-25 euros.

I am at 204 bets and all is ok. Maybe you made a lot of bets with the same betting amount. This way bwin banned me in 4 days ( and also played like 10 games in 30 mins because I was testing) anyway, try also use incognito if you have web version

how large were your bets?

Hi bet365 limited me either. After 200 bets and 15euro stakes. I’ll open a new account and I’ll play more attention… no AH and less bets

€20-25 bets. Also made some doubles

That is disturbing…
They donot cover that in the e-book.

Try not to play 15 euro again and again 200 times, it is not normal . Try altering the numbers

Yes I’ll do.
Thanks …

If you’re talking about the ebook (arbitrage bootcamp), there’s an entire chapter about limitations.