Looking for advice/help/tips please

Started on 5th July which was 2 weeks ago. Have done 844 bets and never been in profit. At worst point was -£380. I removed Asian markets and Tennis as these were the worst losing bets. At best I have been -£1.

I will post my settings and would be grateful for any advice moving forward and any settings I should be altering, or anything different I should do to try and be profitable.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 123958

Screenshot 2023-07-19 124427

Screenshot 2023-07-19 124031

To me, your settings, CLV, and CLV profit look good. You should only be concerned if your CLV and/or CLV profit are low or in the negative.

Your monthly profit trend also looks like it’s about to go in an upwards direction. 844 bets is still somewhat of a small sample size so just hang in there!

I was kind of in the same boat as you in terms of tennis. I hated it in the beginning as it was the worst sport for me but everyone else on Discord swore by it. I wouldn’t suggest removing Tennis or Asian markets as this will limit your number of bets - and getting enough bets in the beginning is the most important thing.

Tennis is my second most profitable sport and Asian Handicaps are the most profitable market for me - this is after placing 2000+ bets. Downswings fucking suck (I’m going through one right now) but just hang in there! We’ll pull through together :muscle:t3:

2 Likes