Most prolific bookies in the UK

Hi Everyone,

I am new to using RebelBetting and will be posting updates every 500 bets. I was just wondering if anyone has a list of the most prolific bookies available in the UK? Maybe even a list of the amount of bets posted from each respective bookie. Just so I can better allocate my bankroll to each of the bookies; potentially even create new accounts if it turns out the most common ones are ones I do not have an account with.

Many Thanks,

Stephen

2 Likes

Hi Stephen! Great to have you with us. We look forward to checking out your posts.

Please see this post to check out what bookmakers are allowed from your country.

The most common bookmakers that our UK customers use are listed below (ordered by most popular first):

Bet365
WilliamHill
BWin
Unibet
Coral
Marathonbet.co.uk
888sport
10Bet
Novibet
Marathonbet
Sportingbet
Betway
32Red
Betfred
BetSafe
Smarkets
PartyPoker
LeoVegas
Betsson
Ladbrokes
Bethard
BoyleSports
Betfair
MatchBook
BetClic
Netbet
SBO
1xBet
JenningsBet
Expekt
3et
BetAtHome
TOPsport
Gamebookers
12BetUK
18bet
Jetbull
BetCRIS
BetInAsia
5Dimes
GiocoDigitale
Dafabet
188Bet
Interwetten
NordicBet
ATG
NairaBET
Stoiximan
TitanBet
Sportsbetting
BETISN
BetOnline
Comeon
Sportmarket
Intertops
BetWinner
StanleybetDK
Mobilbet

Perhaps other UK community members can fill in, and comment on which bookies they like the most. :grinning:

My Bookmaker numbers from 3613 bets, I’d try and keep a Bet365 account for as long as poss. Been restricted on most, if not all bookies on this list. I’d consider opening an asianconnect account.
yields

2 Likes

Hey Tomrrowe why are you using asian odds and not sports market or bet in asia bet brokers?

Hi Adrian,

AsianOdds is the only broker available to me in the UK unfortunately- otherwise I would be using BetinAsia or sportsmarket

1 Like