My settings after getting gubbed by just merely 246 on Bet365 after 3 weeks

Hi all.

I tried to use a conservative betting strategy to keep me under the radar for as long as possible.
I tried to only place bets on one sport (tennis) with common main lines such as “Win” and “AsianHandicap”. Merely a total of 330 bets have been placed and I have been gubbed from Bet365 with 246 bets, Leovegas with 25 bets and MrGreen with 12 bets. MarathonBet limits me according to the tourmament size though. Sometimes I get a full staked bet in depending on the tourmament.
I will say that my Bet365 and other accounts as well have been used for almost two years of playing on promotions. No bets have been placed with a negative EV doing those years. This is probably a big reason.
What is your thoughts? Should I have been placing bets more aggressive?

Trying to “fly under the radar”? Yeas I know that even RB has YT videos and articles about it but IMO that is something that keeps being re-hashed by everyone and every wannabe Youtuber. It does not matter. You will get limited. Try to extract as much value while you can. My answer to your final question; yes, you should have been more aggressive!
This are my opinions. I am sure there are plenty of other suggestions and opinions around.