My valuebetting journey,(niko from italy)

good morning,
I share with you my results after 45 days of valuebetting.
One month as a starter member, 15 days as a pro member.
ScreenShot_20220915161201

2 Likes

Can you in the future split the stats between “starter” and “pro” to have comparison ?.
I have been a starter subscriber for about 6 months and only wanted to switch to pro if it actually earns me twice as much considering the cost of the subscription (me too from italy)

1 Like

for now I can not tell you if it is actually cheaper … I had unlocked it for betfair as an extra book but the odds never match

Congratulations!
Are youbetting on every sport and every single value bet that you can get on? Or do you avoid any types of bets that show up? Im curious because Ive been value betting for 4 months, and keep avoiding basketball and baseball because everytime I bet on these sports I see my profit swallowed up !

after some time I avoided basketball because it took me at a loss but then I decided to include all sports and now basketball has brought me 9.1% so in my opinion it is better to have all sports present

update 11/10/2022 : bet365 limited and very low expected earnings after a turnover of around 40,000 euros. disappointment of the pro version. in 4 days I will decide whether to stay or retire as bet365 was most of my bets

what about using smarkets?

yep same, i lasted 5 weeks, before bet365 limited me, was doing really really well, but bet365 was over 90% of my income and activity, so at this point makes a pro account, or any account practically useless from here on out.

maybe i have to take into consideration but from italy it is difficult

Limited after 4 days , no idea how people are making £1000’s

1 Like

1000s of Turkish Lira :slight_smile:

:joy: either that or multi multi accounting

Ive noticed a bit of BS claims over the months

it’s a profitable service no doubt about it, I made about £600 before I got restricted but yes anyone claiming to be making that over months and months is either lying, or moving address everytime they arre restricted and somehow got access to another persons betting account each time.

1 Like

I made equivalent of +14k€ on B365 before being limited.

3 Likes

What was your average stake on each bet?

I can’t say… The stake went up with the profit and increased bankroll. Towards the end, just before being limited, it was around 200€.

Lets be honest …without Bet365 it would be a struggle to make money. Im surprised they dont limit earlier

Hello Niko master Thanks for sharing me your experience.

I am using pro version from Rebel betting

Are we able to connect on computer once like zoom or skype i have few questions. I can pay for your time.

No matter what I am keep loosing.

Bet 365 also let me go the longest before banning me, I’m just down to smarkets and betfair now, value bets are few and far between, but they do come.