Negative Results After 3000 Bets - Improving

@LolloB
Most uf us who have lots of bets under our belt have all been there, at the “wrong” side of variance. It can be mentally exhausting.

But it will even out if you just give it enough repetitions, as you are placing bets with a positive EV.

Easier said than done sometimes, I know. Before co-founding RebelBetting I played poker as my daytime job and the variance there was brutal as h*ll. There were times where I lost a month’s expected salary per day, several days in a row. I started doubting myself and basically the game itself. But with the help of friends, and other poker players in communities like this one, I persevered and managed to always turn it back around in my favour. I hope you will do the same as well!

6 Likes

Hello,impressive results! Do you mind sharing your settings at the beginning because I am also planning to start with the same bankroll?Also did you use starter or pro at the beginning?Thank you!

I did not change the settings from the recommended ones. It’s all a matter of quantity and persistence. The psyche is also important. Be prepared even for a downturn. I started with the “STARTER” program. The main enemy here is the psyche and then the restrictions from the bookmakers.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick answer! One more question- how often would you update your current bankroll - everyday or once a week,etc. ?

Me personally once a week.

2 Likes