New arrival to sure betting - UK

Hello all,

As the title states, I’m new to sure betting and Rebel Betting also. I’m just reading up as much as I can at present and had some pertinent questions, if anyone can be so kind to provide some assistance please?

Firstly, Pinnacle is not available to UK customers. Is there a safe way around this? I ask as Sportmarket and another bet broker appear to also restrict UK customers.

Any help on this will be much appreciated!

Thanks

AsianConnect and Bet-IBC could accept UK customers. But be careful of Bet-IBC which took every opportunities to charge you.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I’ll take a look into these. Do you know if these are integrated with Rebel Betting to save time when placing sure bets?

Hi Liam

I have pretty much asked the same question as yourself about a month ago, unfortunately because we are both in the UK I reckon 50% of the advertised bookmakers on here are not accessible to us because they don’t have a license for the UK, I think the only way you can get around this is via someone in a specific country who would work with you, also to note even if they set the account up for you you wouldn’t be able to login because your IP address wouldn’t allow you to proceed. For me the best thing you can do is remove the bookmakers in the option tab and work from there, currently because most major sporting events has been cancelled the % return is low, maybe when everything goes back to normal the % will increase again, but I am sceptical.

Hope this is some use to you.

BR

Sean

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the message. That’s been my fear all along in that we will struggle with a good number of the better bookmakers and therefore the lack of opportunities.

I’ve done some research and found a couple of potential brokers who can support with some of the sites such as Pinnacle. Premium Trading are on of them. Have you ever looked into this yourself?

If anyone has any good experiences of a broker, or bad even, please let me know as
any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liam

Hi Liam,

No I haven’t looked into broker betting until you said, I done a little research since your message where I came across the below website, as you can see the article shows BetinAsia as being the number one site. Premium trading comes in at No.4 but seems to have quite a lot of commission charges so I think this is for big outfits , maybe worth looking into this.

I will look into this properly now on the weekend.

BR

Sean

Evening Sean,

Thanks for the link. I’ll take a look also and see who seems to be the best fit. As UK customers, we need to find a way to facilitate the likes of Pinnacle and SBO for the greater range and odds.

Let me know how you get on after looking into more at the weekend. We could help each other I’m sure.

Best Regards,

Liam

Hi Liam,

Yes no problem I am happy to share, have a look and tell me what you think is the best, from briefly reading everything points towards BetinAsia.

I don’t know what your betting range is but I am looking at starting around £1000, maybe lower first off (3 to 4 bets) just to make sure no errors are made and see where I am in one month, that was my thinking anyway when I signed up to this website. What is your strategy?

I am definitely up for helping each other as there doesn’t seem to be many users from the UK.

BR

Sean

Hi Sean,

Great stuff. So far I’ve looked at Premium Trading and Vodds. Vodds seems better in theory but BetinAsia does sound good. Can you sign up to them from the UK though?

So are you talking £1,000 per sure bet as a stake total for both or 3 way bets? If so, what are you thinking of a starting bank? I’m thinking along the same lines, if not £500 to start with.

I’ve been in contact with Hanna at RB and she’s assured me that there are still a good amount of opportunities despite the pandemic. These will only increase as countries and sports come out of lockdown as we progress through the next few weeks ahead.

Cheers,

Liam

Hi Liam,

Yes you are right BetinAsia isn’t available from the UK, I read this last night, and yes definitely a shame as it looked a good website.

I am talking £1,000 in total, however as I said above I will do 3 or 4 bets prior just to test the water, I think £100 in total would be best just in case I make a mistake, once my confidence grows in the bets then I will increase beyond the £1,000. A good test and what I will work towards is the Bundesliga this weekend coming.

Yes I have received some emails off Hanna where she explained this also, if we can setup the Asian bookmakers then i think we are on to a winner.

Lets stay in touch,

Sean

Cant do Vodds because we in the UK

Hi Sean,

I contacted them today just to check as the UK is an option on the registration drop down. However they responded quickly to confirm that we aren’t permitted…damn it!

I’m with you on the stakes front, that sounds like a sensible approach. Have you gone through the training they offer? I only signed up to this at the weekend so slowly working through it to learn as much as possible.

Have you joined fully? I’m going to be as soon as my new non work laptop arrives as my business won’t allow the software to run without IT authorising it. That could be an issue!

Let me know how you get on at the weekend. I’m going to liaise with Vodds some more in relation to their broker platform. So far it looks good value but need to ask them some further questions. They said to me that they can accept UK customers?

Speak soon,

Liam

Hi Liam,

I did go through the videos that they have setup and I have played around with the software, its very good where you can have both bookmakers open together in which it automatically signs you in as well.

I originally signed up for a week but was given an extra 2 months free because of the current situation. I think it expires sometime in June. Yes I purchased a non work laptop too in which has the soft loaded now.

Regarding Vodds that’s strange, as if you go onto there website and click register it comes up with a restriction notice explaining about my IP address is from UK.

last night I signed up through Asian Connect, I briefly went through there training videos and now need to make a deposit, it looks like they have set automatic logins for different bookmakers, Pinnacle being one of them, where I can deposit into each account, from there I should be able to use there software to place the bets. Have a look at Asian Connect 88 tell me what you think. its No.2 on the punterstopro web link I sent to you.

Sean

Hi Sean,

Sounds good then. I’m definitely getting signed up once I’m through the training and the new laptop is here.

Vodds is a strange one as I’m sure I had a chat with someone from their team who said they welcomed UK customers. However I have seen someone recommending the broker you are signed up with so I will check them out too. Sounds good that they have some video tuition too.

Cheers,

Liam

Hi Sean,

I’ve been going through more of the training course today and I’ve signed up with Asian Connect. Did you say you’ve seen some videos of how to use Asian Connect as the broker?

Cheers,

Liam

Hi Liam,

yes there was some videos on the website for Asian connect, however I just checked and they aren’t there now, I definitely seen them though.

Just to give you an update since our last conversation, all has been completed on Asian connect.

1. Created an account and added all bookmakers
  2. I deposited £10 into the pinnacle account, however was told after pinnacle cant be used because I am a UK resident. (only restricted account I have been told by support)
  3. Transferred the money from the pinnacle account to the SBOBet account
  4. I was sent an email from the support team who gave me the login details
  5. Now waiting for a possible sure bet on the rebel software where I can use the SBOBet account and a UK Bookmaker (I am signed up to all UK bookmakers)

My feeling at the moment is rebel betting isn’t useful, I have also completed the registration form for Premium trading and I am just waiting for the email from support so I can set the account up properly. The difference I see between Asian connect and premium trading, is premium trading has software and you select the min odds, eventually I don’t see the need for rebel software at all.

Let me set up Premium trading and I will comeback to you.

Sean

Hi Sean,

How are you getting on? Did you look more into Premium Trading?

I had an online chat with one of the team at AsianConnect last week and she said they allowed the use of Pinnacle even for UK residents so I’m not sure if that’s strictly the case after what you’ve advised.

Speak soon,

Liam

Hi Liam,

At this time I have done nothing as I have been busy, how are you getting on?

Is the premium account you set under rebel betting or a different service?

Interesting conversation, thank you.