New user first 2000 bets results

Could you tell us your betting filters? How many bets do you make per day?

Hey Chachar,
Yes im from Canada. I usualy bet from 9a.m to 11am, 2p.m to 4p.m and before going to bed. I live in the Eastern time zone(GMT-4)

5500 bets update

So it happened, I did not profit after 500 bets. I cant complaint im still way over EV.

Its been a long time since my last update. I took july, august and september off. The last month and a half wasnt great, I only made 300$ in profit and im 1100$ under EV after 2000 bets.
Im still over my ev overall but its sucks to not even cover the subscription cost.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say I appreciate your posts :pray:t6: thanks for sharing your journey with us

2 Likes

The break even stretch continues, im a pretty patient person but this is testing my limits.

CLV% went down because im placing more 3% value bets to get more volume.

Finaly a small upswing
decstat

Still went under EV since my last update but I really like my new approach of putting more volume even if it means a lower CLV%. I added Betvictor and Evobet and Im now able to put 400+ bets per week

Happy holidays to the Rebel community!
Cheers :wine_glass: :wine_glass:

1 Like

It is great to see positive postings!
Keep it up @TonyTwist and happy Holidays to you as well!

1 Like

Last update of 2023 :
2023st

Finally got out of the long break even stretch. I also reached the millestone of 10 000 bets!

Goals for 2024 :
-30k bets
-Reach 100k turnover in 1 month
-Maintain 5%+ yield

LFG!!!

Happy new year everybody

2 Likes

700 bets update
jan24

Nice little upswing to start the year.

Just got limited on my current bet365 account just before saturday :confused:
Is it risky to bet on 2 bet365 simultaneously? One with a vpn and another one with a sim card?
Will they figure it out if the bets are the same on both acconts?

I have read everywhere that bet365 doesn’t work with vpns

lets say 2 sim cards

It does with residential IP’s.

Its been a pretty bad week end, i got limited on two books right after a 1k downswing.

It took a while to find a bet365 account but I finaly got one today

stats update
febup

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your journey, really informative. Best of luck going forward!

2 Likes

Thx tango :pray: :+1:

Its been a month since my last update and results have been pretty average. My last bet365 ‘‘partnership’’ lasted only 1200 bets for 2.3k profit. It was an old account so I was expecting it to last longer.
Im trying a more agresssive approach with my new bet365 ‘‘partnership’’ by making a bigger initial deposit. I usualy deposit around 800-1200$ but I will try 3-4k from now on.

Stats update :
statsmars

This weekend was pretty bad results wise but probably one of my best EV wise

Does anybody know if Pinnacle is as sharp for live bets than it is for prematch? Or is there a sharper book when it comes to live betting?

What is your current filter and options?