New version released today - 5 Swedish bookmakers added

Good news for rebels in Sweden

New versions of RebelBetting, ValueBetting and MatchedBetting available today with 5 Swedish bookmakers added, among these are Svenska Spel - the biggest bookmaker in Sweden. Read all about the latest release.

More news:

• Sound notifications in ValueBetting web
    You can now get an audio notification when new value bets appear. Go to Options to enable. Sound and visual notifications will be available on mobile soon as well.
    Additional info web users: With the latest update, click F5 to refresh the page when you have logged in.

• Autosurf fixes for 3et, Fun88UK and TLCbetUK.

• LeoVegas Italian domain added (leovegas.it)

Hi! After the new update I think the web version (I use only the web version don’t know about software) seems to calculate value wrong or at least shows wrong odds/matches for some bookmakers. Not always but sometimes, for example literally 3minutes ago I got Cyprus - Poland (Womens soccer) Under 1.5 FH Goals @ around 3.5 odds at 18Bet for around 5% Value - I clicked not 2 seconds after to get to the page and 18Bet offered odds 1.75 for this pick. Could it be a problem only with 18Bet? Or could it affect Bet365 also because although I have a profit of over 430€ pretty much only Bet365 is negative and I have the most bets there.

Thanks for the report. The value calculation is not wrong, this is most likely because of mismatched team names (the women team matched to the mens team for example).

However, if you do notice a clear increase in mismatched teams (looks like wrong value), on a particular bookmaker, please let us know and we’ll investigate.