Newbie - some general questions/requests

Hi everyone!
I’m new here; I started using RebelBetting last week and already got some interesting profit results. That said I have some questions an requests.

First: I believe that unibet is sort of “soft blocking” me, meaning in many cases I can place very small bets (sometimes even under one euro). Is this normal, or is this because I am betting in smaller leagues? It looks like that when betting on bigger leagues limits are higher, but it clearly is difficult to make a big profit when placing 1 euro bets.

Second: I have read the guides about how to bet, but I think you should add some site specific examples (at least for the biggest ones), possibly connected to the betting page. For instance I did made some mistake at the beginning, as I believed “1X2” and “Win” were the same kind of bet, it took me a while (and some money lost) to understand that Win is used with “draw no bet”.

Thank you for reading!

2 Likes

Draw no Bet should be noted as DNB…or “0” AHP so we understand, because 1X2 everywhere else except RB means win draw lose

Yes, or at least “Win - draw no bet” so that even for newbies it is clear…