Placing pending bets on exchanges

I am coming from the matched betting world with profitaccumulator, now called outplayed and got several of my accounts gubbed.

Founf this awesome tool and got very excited, and since I have been thoroughly trained by profitaccumulator, i didnt think much of the value of rebel betting and then jumped in.

However, many of my accounts have been gubbed because of matched betting and cant use them. So what I do is that I place ‘pending’ bets on exchanges like Smarkets and Betfair and even Matchbook with Betdaq and wait for them to match.

To my surprise about 50% of bets match by the start of the game.

Does anyone do something similar and would like to share any better tips?

1 Like

So what I do is that I place ‘pending’ bets on exchanges like Smarkets and Betfair and even Matchbook with Betdaq and wait for them to match.

Can you explain this in Detail pls maybe with a example

well nothing rocket since here at all.

As soon as I see a bet with ie 2.0 odds then i find it on the exchanges and place it on the same odds. I then log the bet normally and then next day I check if the bet has matched else I delete it from the tracker if it hasn’t matched.

‘Pending bets’ are ones where you are requesting lower or higher odds. Say Arsenal are at home to Chelsea. You have backed Arsenal at Coral at 3.10 and You want to lay at Smarkets. Say the current lay odds there are 3.20. That would give you a slight loss. But say the game doesn’t start for hours you could request lay odds of 2.9. This, being lower than the back price would create an arb and give you a profit.
To request a price check the box marked “keep in play” before to place your bet. Doing this means your bet will be kept open until it gets matched or until the start of the event. Be careful with horses though, because a non runner being announced will also cancel the bet. Hooe this helps and Good luck

Ah i understabd thx

you will only understand when you APPLY

O(160.5) Bonn vs AEK Athens, overtime included

Bonn vs AEK Athens 1.9 5.5% Smarkets