Questions after 500 bets

Hi. This is my report 1 week into VB starter and 500 bets and I got questions.

1. Am I lucky to have such good results or is it normal?

2. How high is the CVL going to get after 1,2 and 3 months?

3. Should I change any settings? I see a lot of people avoid value below 3% and I don’t know what to do with those because I play everything pops up… Btw I’m looking to double my money first and then decide If I throw more money and make it a permanent thing.

4. What’s wrong with bet365? I have sent the documents a week ago and still nothing. I can’t deposit money…

5. How does VB even work if most odds are less than 2? How is it guaranteed that you make profit if it’s still based on luck? What’s the thing that generates the CV line and why is it always positive?

1. Good variance, there is no luck in valubetting, the bookies do the opposite so you can’t expect them and their shareholders to rely on luck, Valuebetting is the opposite, it’s just good variance.

2. Depends on edges you take and bets you place. High edges=high clv

3. We take high edges to maximize profit and reduce variance

4. Contact them via livechat, it’s a bookie you don’t wanna miss out on

5. Read the blog/articles written by the rebel team on Valuebetting, watch videos about/on valubetting, go articles on through the forum, dyor

Hope this helps🙂

R.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. So, since it’s my first time, should I play values less than 3%?

I will say no because I don’t take value less than 3, i even increase it to 4 or 5 or weekends when there are a lot of bets.

1 Like

After about 200 bets my CLV is extremely low…. Under 1%…. If I’m betting “value bets” that all have a value of 1% or higher then why is my CLV so low?

Increase min value to 3 or 4, you’re on starter right?

1 Like

Yea and I guess I couldn’t increase it because it took bet365 over a week to approve my identification. Now that it’s set, as well as 2 more, I will increase it at 3%. Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

no,im on pro