Results from December 2022, ONGOING

What settings do you use?

Ouch lost more

I think you should try default settings. I use 3.5-50 value, 1.4-2.7 odds and 24h time to match start and my bookmakers are Unibet, Betano and 888sports

£300 down. I think it will have to quit. It only getting worse and doesnt look like its gonna turn around.

Really sorry mate, if you have some reserve just top it back 1000 and keep going. If you’ve learnt anything at all on this forum is that you have to place a lot of bets and draw conclusions after thousands and not hundreds

2 Likes

Quick update

What is the line that intersects the profit line?
I though it’s the CLV profit but my CLV profit isn’t equal to the profit

I edited the name of this thread to better reflect the main content.

2 Likes

You have way to few bets! Why do you only have 6 bets waiting to be resolved? At any given time I have at least 20-30 bets waiting resolution.
What is your staking strategy?
If you started this journey expecting a profit after 500 bets then you are miss-informed and/or do not understand value betting.
How would it look “when it is about to turn around”?

IMG-20230107-WA0033

Picture above was from yesterday

This is how weekends look like for me, i can even go as far as calling this a normal sports season weekend, i place 500 daily on October and july weekends. My only limitation is the fact that I can’t place more as my bankroll’s already in play on those October/July weekends.

Yes this activity is worth my time as i don’t have a job. Yes this activity will be worth my time when i have a job.

2000 valuebets from “rebel” or your “software”? Post a screenshot of your dashboard, besides you’re on the free trial so your bets are capped at 5%.

1 Like

I made twice the minimum salary in my country in 3 weeks, so yes it’s worth for me, and I can place bets while working so I don’t spend my free time betting.

2 Likes

Cici, if VB is not good for your health, get out of it immediately. Health is most important. However, I don’t understand why you convince the whole community about something that you really are not right about.

Do in life what makes you happy, if that’s your job, do it with love. Love your family and live your life to the fullest. :awthanks:

3 Likes

I am from Romania too. Can I contact you through Discord or something about some details?

merge treaba, merge treaba?

Hi everyone, I just started the trial version in Romania as well to test things out before potentially joining the full version.
Which bookmakers are recommended for Romania? I started with Unibet, Betano and 888sport accounts. While I get many suggested value bets from Unibet and Betano, I get 0 from 888sport (I tried selecting 300h time to match start but still nothing).
Any other bookmakers you would recommend? I am a bit worried that if my pool of bookmakers is only 2 being limited on 1 is potentially game over.
Also, based on the experience, how would you split the bankroll among the bookmakers? Early sings show more available value bets on Betano, but it may be only a coincidence.

1 Like