SBOTOP.How to withdraw money

SBOBET INC support@sbobet.com
11:43, Sat, Oct 22
come to me

Hello,

We acknowledge your withdrawal request on 22 Oct 2022 for a total amount of VND 43,947,000.

As a condition of our license, before we process your withdrawal request, we are required to have the following documents for verification purposes:

1. A copy of personal papers with validity, photo and signature attached (ID card, driver’s license, passport…).

2. A valid residence confirmation document for no more than 90 days (for example: bank account statement, credit card statement, Electricity bill/Water bill/Gas bill/Gas notice) Internet bills/Cable TV bills, etc.) Note that Mobile Phone Bills are not accepted.

We’re sorry but we will not be able to process any future withdrawal requests without receiving the above documentation.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the main purpose of this request is to ensure the security of your account is in place.

Finally, thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

I have sent almost all of their requests but they don’t seem to want to let me withdraw,my friends have the same problem