Starting balance of £500 | Follow My Progress! (2 Weeks In)

3000 Bet Update

Current Profit: £4199.11 (+£3079.11)
Total Time using RB: 1 Month 23 Days
Starting Bankroll: £500 during trial and then £500 extra added when signed up with starter

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 10.19.27

Last 1000 bets have been pretty crazy. Huge jump in profits! :moneybag:

Account Health:

Accounts Set 1:

Working: 888Sport, Betvictor, Parimatch, Betfred
Limited: Bet365, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy, BetUK, Betway, Casumo, Bwin, Unibet, Boyle, Skybet, William Hill

Accounts Set 2:

Working: 888Sport, Paddy (Slightly Limited), Bwin, Betfred, Boyle (Slightly Limited)
Limited: Bet365, Coral, Ladbrokes, Paddy, BetUK, Betway, Casumo, Bwin, Unibet, Skybet, William Hill

So since the last update there has been a lot of accounts getting limited. We did continue using them for a while, but have now decided to empty those accounts and just focus on the ones that do work and getting max volume on these. We can always come back to them again later if we get stuck.

We are also in the process of setting up Account Set 3 which a family member has given me access to. Warming up accounts on those at the moment so they will be in action soon. I’m actually recording exactly how I do the warm ups to try and get an idea of what may / may not make a difference so may report back on that soon.

For Account Set 3 we have set up another phone with SIM card and data-plan.

I think from next month we will probably hop over to the Pro subscription to take advantage of Betfair. As well as this we will be signing up for any other bookies on the other sets we have yet to use which leads me perfectly on to this…

The Ultimate UK Bookmaker List

I kept reading about Clone Bookies so decided to do some research and discovered there are a few around that we can utilise on RB. If you are a UK Better then check out the link below for all my findings and please add any extra you find to the list. Hopefully this should help massively in keeping us betting for as long as possible!

Deciding Max Stake

So as we have shot up in profits, obviously so has the maximum stake. I’ve been unsure how high to keep increasing this so currently I have set my Current Bankroll to just 4000 in order to keep a max of £60 per bet. Should I keep raising this or stay here? Any advice from any of the longtime betters on here would be amazing!

Think that’s everything! Very excited to be nearing the 5K mark which will be 10% of 50K goal! :grinning:

If anyone wants to know anything else just let me know!

3 Likes