Statistically significant bad results?

i am in 90 points away from the ev line
4000 bets done…

I made a post up there saying I am still a “believer” and I mantain it…
But, checking my stats, since 22th october, my profit is… zero.
I am going down, down and down… sometimes, UP, then down again.
So, almost 2 months and I am back to my previous point.
I don´t think it is just “variance”…
So, november and december subs got me into loss, since I had zero profit.
2 months more and maybe I am out… PRO version without any luck in normal version would be a no-no now… I rather buy bitcoins.

i am betting 4000 bets more and i am more down then the 4000 bets before
and the yield id below 2 on softbookies only get limited because a lot of bets
there is no profit at all

is this value betting?

then when use pro sharp bookies now 500 bets -27%
it goes well

I believe in method, but I agree with enki7… it is impossible is only variance!
By the way, I check my stats and I am loosing since 29 November and I reached up my profit of 1st November.

In this weekend (friday included) I placed about 150 bet and I loose again. More bet thanks to Value Pro, but not enough for profit growth.
In a soft bookie my yeld is going down from more 4% to under 2%.
I hope in a change of direction otherwise, before loss all of my profit, I’ll not bet anymore and I’ll not renew the subscription. I’ll sorry for that because, repeat, I beleave in rebelbet method, but first of all my profit and my money!

It is something weird but Trademate Sports users are not having a good time with value betting. I think about two options:
-The development of the Pro version has changed something in the RB software. So old strategies are not working anymore or the value in some bets are not real.
-Soft bookies have changed their systems. 888sports for example. So the vb softwares cant find value anymore.

Or maybe it is just me placing wrong bets and almost loosing 25% my bank.

My stats in a graph:
ocotober

6k (not euro, not dollar) of loss and 2 months of subs loss too.
And my number of bets did not change, same ammount, same bookies.

who said that trademate sport users do not have good time with valuebetting?

It will be nice an announcement from the devs :confused:

I’m jumping in this thread too as a lot of other people seem to be having similar problems. Downswing in the last 6 weeks as you can see from my graph. Still, great results up until that point but I can’t keep eating in to my profits with no signs of recovery. Seems like more than just variance to me. Seems like it is something to do with new Pro release?

Look, I know it’s frustrating when your profit curve goes sideways.

But you have a yield of 4,21%. This is a fantastic yield, way over the user average. :grin:

One question… I haven’t subscribed for a long time, all of my softs dried up anyway, but I took 2 weeks trial few months ago, just to see what is the current situation in betting.
I noticed you changed probability calculation. To be more precise, I’m talking about favorite market bias. Don’t know if it has anything to do with recent results users report, but I haven’t noticed anyone had mentioned it on forums.

No, we still adjust for the favorite-longshot bias where it exists, but we don’t use it where the bias doesn’t exist.

Listen, you don´t like this software, we get it.
You even called a scam…
So, if you are happy with another site/software, good for you.
Now, why won´t you leave us alone here been “scammed”?
Maybe we like… maybe we like to throw our money away.
But it is really annoying your behaviour.

Hope you guys are doing well. Unfortunately thats not the case for me. I still dont have the upswing . Yield -18% and -580 dollars…I really dont know what is going on…At this point I just want to recover my money… :confused:

The Enki7 advice about only betting at our best bookies does not work for me as I do not have any profit in any bookmaker (negative yield almost everywhere)…Any advice will be good…

Unless you know for sure a bookie has negative long-term yield (like some of the sharps), I would suggest not to disable them and to stick with it for a long time.

for information this is what my profits were about 1month into using RB.

And now after about 3 months:

Though it’s not going up that much anymore since most soft bookies limited me :frowning_face:

1 Like

Yeah, I understand the logic behind my advice was not good.
It worked for me by pure chance…
I am atm with just 2 bookies, 365 and BWIN, not huge success.
I will try to diversify… even without been a Pro sub.

i do like the software … but something looks not good

Ok, that´s fair.
Let´s hope things get better here!

When starting out, the variance hits harder. You would be equally likely to have a yield of +18% after 200 bets (which also doesn’t mean anything until you have thousands of bets).