Suprabet locked account ! Can't withdrawl! PLEASE HELP HANNA! [solved]

@Hanna
Today, My Suprabets account was closed after withdrawal and winnings. They sent this email and since then locked my deposit plus winning and didn’t reply emails so far!

Dear player,

Your account has been flagged for violating our terms and conditions point 11.5

In accordance with our terms we will close your account

Thank you for understanding

Yours sincerely,
SB team

I saw on the RB website that Suprabets had a + recommendation rating, so I signed up in January and then made my first bet in July, and in 3 months I grew from 400 euros to 900 euros.Yesterday when I was going to withdraw money, they asked me to verify. I raised the KYC information and passed the verification. Then when I request withdrawal, they locked my account and I couldn’t withdraw the balance.

Please help out. I didn’t break their terms and conditions.
Hanna, I saw you helped solved such case about Suprabets locking player, so this time I help me please!!!

Thanks

Sorry to hear this! I’ll do my best to help! Let’s continue this conversation via DM instead.

Thank you very much!!!
I will wait for your DM

You should be able to withdraw your money now. Please do that and let us know if it worked.

Best regards
Hanna

Still wating for withdrawal process…already 14 hour passed…

Current Suprabets website status…
They are rolling money and run away…

Again withdrawal was rejected!!!
I am afraid of requesting another withdrawal, because maybe close account again…
How should I do?? @Hanna

Please try again. They said: “The account is not locked, the withdralw was rejected by mistake”.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Hanna
I finally received my fund from Suprabets after more than one week with your efforts!
Very very appropriate you!

@Hanna Please help me, my suprabet account also locked with 700€ deposit
I cant log in
Can you help me Hanna?

@Hanna my suprabet email- ognjenskrobic@yahoo.com