SvenskaSpel - Sharp or Soft?

Hello!

I am wondering if Svenskaspel is a Sharp or a soft bookmaker? I think they have been going to use Sbtech from now on? I also wonder if it is true that they dont use limitations at the moment?

// PG

We have an average yield of 2.8% on SvenskaSpel.

However, they trade a lot of Swedish sports in-house, and seem to be sharp on many leagues - we get a yield of -2.3% on these.

So if you skip Swedish sports you get a yield of 4.9%!

They have just changed to SBTech, and results look very promising - more odds, high closing line value, high yield and the 500 SEK limit is gone!

But it’s only been a few days so let’s see. My theory is that they will still handle Swedish sports in-house. They have also said they will never limit individual players, but we’ll see…

Thanks for that quick answer! :slight_smile:

Another question Simon. How is the yield on Sbtech? Since now they are using there odds I guess?

Results have been amazing since SS switched, but it’s probably just because of low nr of bets (3500) an extremely hot run :grin:

Closing line value 2.7% but actual yield 8,7%!

Hi, I bought a week worth of the surebets software and I’m impressed.

Based on what you wrote here 2 months ago " They have also said they will never limit individual players, but we’ll see…" I’ve tried to direct my winnings towards svenska spel and pinnacle.

Is there any update about whether Svenska spel limits players? Also is ATG fast to limit players?

Svenska Spel has said multiple times that they will not limit winning players. I have not heard of anyone being limited.

ATG limits the slowest of all Kambi bookies, they work great for value betting.

Music to my ears! If I get limited by ATG can I still register and play unlimited with other Kambi bookies?

Yes, no problem.

I noticed some weeks ago that my bets at svenska spel got sent for review. Today I woke up to this message

svenska spel limit

they’ve set my max monthly deposit to 350 euro.

I guess the only option is to ask them to reconsider my limits. Perhaps hardball that I’m a winning player and this is effectively limiting me if they still want to honor their no limiting winning players statements.

Hi,
any update on the yield from svenska spel & ATG? Also on comparison with Swedish vs. foreign leagues? Having asked that I very seldom get offering in the RB for value bets from SS & ATG. Any idea why?

any update on the roi and yield on svenska spel, been 2 years since this post (Y)

SS is still excellent.

1 Like

yes they are excellent but few bets available. I would say that with the same filter settings you get maybe 1 bet on SS for every 50 bets on B365.