The inevitable happened

Are there a lot of valuebets above 7.0% value on soft bookies like bet365 on the pro version?

Why did u disable basketball, hockey, etc?

Yes mate, from my bet tracker i can see if a bet beat closing ev or not, or i can buy the analytics tool for deep analysis (used it for some time and further the time, the lower the clv)

Edged placed in blue, and clv in black

Thank you.
Is this directly applicable to RB? They detect and provide the +EV bets in different ways (I have had both running at the same time- some bets overlap but many do not). Still doing betting through TMS?

I disabled basketball since it wasn’t profitable for me after nearly 1000 bets and there were plenty of other bets on soccer/tennis that were profitable.
There really are not that many bets that are over 7% in pro version. I have a one year Pro subscription but I am seriously considering the Starter version when it is time for renewal.

Sorry i don’t understand overlap? Can you elaborate further?

What stake % and time match to start do you use? How do u think about my settings? Gonna deposit 10kSek more.

With overlap I mean that sometimes both RB and TMS finds the same +EV bets. But sometimes the bets are unique in either one of them (shows up in only one of feeds).

1 Like

In the beginning I would not go above 3.0 max odds. Send me a message since we are both in Sweden.

Yh bro I’ve seen some overlapping bets too, though i have no idea how valuebets come up for small leagues that aren’t on pinnacle, like what do they use as a benchmark in that case?

What is TMS?

Trade Mate Sports. They provide a similar product.

2 Likes

What app or site is that?
Thanks!

Use your favourite search engine and type in the search terms “Trade Mate Sports”. That is actually faster than to ask in this forum.