UK most value accounts

Hi everyone I’m new here and am on my second month. I did matched betting several years ago and lost interest in it a few years ago as I felt it was too much time for the returns. Since starting value betting I have around 1400 bets I was £175 down at the start and took a full month to recover and am now £120 up with a high of £250 up. My question is so far I have been stake restricted at
Bet 365
Bwin
10 bet
Ladbrokes
Coral
Unibet

I am using smarkets when the bets pop up as I have experience with exchanges from matched betting so can navigate smarkets quite quickly.

I’m just wondering where to go next as I feel I can’t keep the accounts long enough probably due to my previous betting activity. I just don’t see how I can even make the monthly subscription as I don’t seem to be able to keep the accounts long enough.

Who in the UK offers the most value. I know bet 365 is the one to have but that didn’t even last 2 weeks. Any advice or tips is greatly appreciated. I’m not looking to multi account currently as I’m not in a position to do so.
Thanks

Hi @Leigh , can you share your experience with smarkets?

Sure smarkets has been ok actually although my statics would suggest otherwise as I had a run of losses but 32 bets £443 turnover -£29 currently. One thing I do is I have a list so whenever a smarkets bet pops up if I go to it and the price has dropped I just request the price and leave it. I still log the bet but if it doesn’t match I delete it and if it does or partially does I just adjust the numbers in the tracker. It’s a bit more work but it’s better than just deleting it.

1 Like

I am also grubbed and wondering if it is worth it. How often do the Smarkets bets pop up?

It will differ for everyone but I’ve set my minimum value to 6 but generally value at 3 will stick around longer. As mentioned above I request the stated price and if it matches great if it doesn’t then never mind. Id say it’s ok for bets but that’s what I’m asking honestly I don’t see this being profitable using sharps. I haven’t gone through all the bookmakers in the list but I’ve had 188 bet listed and haven’t seen anything for multiple days. I feel like if you don’t have bet 365 it’s borderline not worth it

My bet365 is ok for now and that’s the only one I’m using.

I do worry about this though. I will be limited eventually and then what does everyone else do?

I thought Betfair and smarkets would work but after reading a few posts it seems the good bets disappear too quickly to place them or there simply isn’t enough of them

Is that the case?

ive recently been gubbed by bet365 so Im trying with 8 other UK bookies but the volume of bet is not even 30% of what I was getting with bet365. I tried the exchanges but I actualy lost money. Im going to see how many bets I can get this weekend but I fear that with out bet365 it will just be hard work and many hours.

I havent tried this but what about having the bet365 bets still appearing and then checking the bookmakers to see if their odds are similar?

Although I would guess this site should show them if they were value bets but still… you never know :slight_smile:

I’m sure I’ll be gubbed at some point and need to do some tests