Update Every Month

Hello everyone,
Welcome back to the new update from March. Few things happened:
Got fully limited on ComeOn. (profit of 600dkk with 1000 bonus chellenge pass)
Opened a new account on 888Sport.
Should I open another account on other bookmaker ? (LeoVegas)
The first half of the month, the successs from February continued but at the middle the bad variance kicked in (also did not bet for 5 days due to travelling reasons). Happens.

This was March, hope every1 had a good one.

I will also repost my settings for people who want them.
I do not take bets with odds higher than 2 on Nordicbet and 888Sport since I do not have a big bankroll on 888 and Nordic took a big hit last few months.
I have kelly at 30% and for the stake I keep it to max 100 dkk (13.5 eur).

Is your 888sport account still up and running?

Hello, It has been gubbed quite fast to be honest, but I can still place bets on it. Some with full value(100dkk) on big leagues but most are reduced to few dkk. (some 13 some even 98… idk exactly how). Impo
rtant part is that i managed to have a turnover of ver 7k in order to get the 1000dkk bonus. :smiley: otherwise the profit is quite small of only 500dkk for me atm.

But give or take, my account might reach 3 days there yeah?

Give or take, 2weeks for me. What do you mean by reaching 3 days? You want to open there and have it fine for 3 days?

Yes if the account last fri, sat, sun then I’m good…even better if it last 2 weeks😁

Well, that was my case. Hope you keep it longer tho.
Any takes on LeoVegas?

Never used it, it’s a unibet clone from what i know.

If it is a Unibet clone it is perfect for when I get fully restricted there. Ty

they are ,indeed, a clone of Unibet …however…for some mysterious reason the odds are always worse than unibet

Greetings every1.
It is update time for April. Horrible !!!
888Sport gubbed me after like 2 weeks, so I can place whatever values they allow me per bet.
Nordicbet did not appear to my bets anymore. Any thoughts on that?
In 2600 bets 2200 profit. Compared to last months that is ridiculous.
On bet365 I got the self awarness test and a 3h limitation per day which is useless, but does not look good.
Hope you did better than me. Looking forward to a good May.

1 Like

Greetings everyone.
As usual it is a monthly update. In 1500 bets a small profit of 1500dkk minus the 1300dkk the subscription… BLEAH month.
Been away for 1 week so could not place any bets on Bet365.
Nordicbet seems dead from RB.
This is my last month of value betting until after the summer. I will not be in Denmark for 3 months. Cancelled my subscrption and I will be back in September.

In 8 months did 25000dkk (3500eur)pure profits. I would say it was a good run. I hope back in autumn I will see the same results as last one. Spring sucked big time.

Good luck to every1 during summer and do not give up on draw-downs. Focus on the long run.

2 Likes

Hi Every1,
Back in business.
Very good first month. We will see how the rest goes.
10.5k-1.5= 8k profit. looks good so far.

2 Likes

Welcome back! Did you ever consider to bet via a broker like betinasia, since risk to get restricted is very small?

Hello.
Well, so far it has been 1 year of betting with 3 months break. Bet365 still going strong, the rest are gubbed but still placing small bets.
Problem with me is that I doi this from Denmark and sports betting seems very regulated. Not many sites to access. I was looking to pinnacle at some point but never started there.
Other problem with denmark is that I sign in with my digital signature and security number (same as for banks and everything) so once I get banned it is game over (no chance of using other account). Anyway I joined to make a quick buck and get out, but seems like luck was on my side so far.
As for other asian bookies, I did not check, but I tell you something, once bet365 bans me, I will stop completly, since the fee for VB pro is a rip off for few bets, no matter what kind of bookmaker.
Besides that, keep placing those bets and wait for the profits, they will come. There will be bad months(spring) and good(autumn and winter).

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, Noobish! Did you do something special in order to not get banned at Bet365? Im just starting snd of course I wanna last as long as possible there.

To be honest my friend, expecting to last long betting on softs is not feasible and will surely wear you down, especially using something everyone’s using(same tipsters, same softwares etc), you have to get creative. Anyways take the low hanging fruit for now and when you’re gubbed move to sharps, also try to plan ahead and research on how to bet on sharps. Every book is beatable, goodluck!
Don’t forget partnerships, they’re even more important than the profits in this industry, no one knows it all, next year i will publish a testimony on how powerful partnerships can be in this industry.

1 Like

First 3 months I placed bets only on football and the best league of every sport, but after that, I place whatever.

1 Like

Hello everyone and once again is update of the month.
This month was awfull all in all, bearly profited. In 1700 bets only 2k profit.

The reason for this is that half way of the month I got gubbed by bet365 (after 1 year). So with that being said, I will stop value betting until I move to other country :smiley: . I paid out all my accounts, when I get every money with no problem I will come with an update of an overview with my statistics and explenations.