Update Every Month

Here I will update my results every month.
First is from 1 month with 1 week of free trial. It is a good but slow start.
I was also restricted on BWIN after 3 weeks with barely any bets placed.

What I do is place most of my bets on Tennis and Soccer. For soccer I only place them in 1st leags of every country or any league in England and Germany. I also place bets when they come on NBA, NFL, MLB and one in a while some Hockey in finland or other countries.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your current result! Keep up the good job betting.

What bookmakers have you used and what are you currently using? :slight_smile:

Hi.
I am placing most of my bets on Bet365 and quite some on unibet. I also had an account on Bwin I used to bet(not much) but is was restricted fast. I also manage to get some bets on Nordicbet(problem is that there are not so many with starter version, maybe 4 a day, and half are actually different drom the site itslef). I also have mrgreen but that is a copy of unibet (same bets)

1 Like

Once again, 1 month has passed and I can say it was a success.

I have started placing most of the bets I can. Sometimes I avoid Over/Under best in soccer on Bet365 because I experience more losses with them.( Does anyone else experinece this?)

Worst mistake you can do is avoid any +EV bets recommended by rebel especially from a very little sample like that. Quick fact, basketball has a yield of 8% after 3k bets definitely good variance and you don’t really wanna miss out on such times so just bet everything after all it’s your settings tuned by you

Thanks, I do place ever bet that comes now, even Over/Under, I just don’t place all of them when I have too many in a row or during the weekend when I place many bets and my balance tends to 0. In those cases I prefere to skip Over/Under for soccer on Bet365.

Why skip over and unders on bet365?
Most of the time its a coin flip with you having the value

1 Like

I know it is a flip, but as as said, I experienced many loses with that so I skip just some of them. Like 30% or so.

Hello once again after another month. This month was a good one. finally reached 10.000 dkk profit. I managed to place very bets I received no matter what they were and it went good.
One bad part was that the last 10 days of the month I was not in my country of residence due to holiday travelling and did not manage to place bets on Bet365. It was not working with VPN but still used Unibet, MrGreen and Nordicbet with an really small average of at most 20 bets per day with a really slow profit but.

2 Likes

Hello once again with another montly update. As for last month, first 10 days I was unable to place bets on Bet365 but after that I came back to denmark and was able to continue my unsual. I have also opened and account on ComeOn but so far nealy all the value bets I get are off by 0.05 odds which is really bad. Also this month has been bad for me ever since they merged the value with arbitrage. From 10th to 16th everything was amazing as it used to be, but since the update it has only been downhill, so I suggest the support to take a look at the settings, maybe they changed something with the math behind. (I also noticed I am not the only one).

I will see how this month goes, hopefully the problem will be solved (if there is any) or the bad variance goes away. Also, should I increase my steak per bet from max 80dkk to a bigger value so I increase my profit faster? (of course after I see it goes better)?

Also my last month is very very bad. Since December 15th I’ve had a bad drawdown and I still have to recover.

Well, maybe it was just a bad month. We just have to keep betting 'till we get gubbed. :smiley:

January was a rough ride! hit +£1500 a couple of times and then had a catastrophic last week and finished the month +£72. Worst single month I’ve had so far. I’ve banned myself from looking at the tracker this month. just gonna keep firing on the bets and check the results on 1st March.

That’s the way to go, i check results weekly though.

Well, we still need to check the results sometimes, for example after a losing week or days, I go and look what markets I lost in and next few days I will not place bats on those.

I would suggest not stopping to bet on certain markets just because you lost some bets there. In the long run it will even out and all markets and sports will be profitable

2 Likes

Another month has passed and here is the update for those who were waiting for it.
February was a great month finally after the shitty one in January. As you can see I doubled my profit and am very happy with that.
A quick advice for those who feel discoureged by bad variance periods. Do not give up, the best is yet to come. Looking forward for a better March honestly. :smiley:
Another advice for some of those who get gubbed on different websites. I got gubbed on Unibet after nearly 2 month with them, allowing me to place very samll size bets(lower as 4dkk=60 cents) but I still place whatever they tell me (12 ,31, 45, 65, 9 dkk…) and on high leagues (premier, seria A) I can place normal bets (100dkk). Thing is, after 3 months of that I have doubled my profits on Unibet ( curently sitting at 5k when I started with 1000dkk plus bonus). Take every last penny from them!!!
One quick mention for RebelBetting: ComeOn (and i guess the other from its group) odds are wrong 90% of the time. For example tennis is ALWAYS off by 0.05 and others range from 0.02 off to 0.1 off with very few being correct. Please look over this issue. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nice to see man, I am also currently using 3 limited bet365 accounts and like you said some games I can place 2€ but on bigger games I can place 5-6€ per account.

My monthly profit on these 3 accounts is still 1.6k in total so not to bad for being limited

1 Like

That is good, so as I said, for all people who just do not get restricted to 0, keep placing bets. !