Updating every week using VB Pro

if you have 100 pending bets in 4-5 accounts that is fine, but if you have 100pending bets in one account that is not very good cuz this is not very common for an average bettor

I have it on multiple of accounts. Example alot of different kambi accounts,bet365.

I don’t know what is a kambi account, sorry. Anyway, if you spread the bets across multiple accounts that is fine.

I mean if its good for the valuebetting. Is it worth to have over 100+ pending bets and still bet? Not because the limits etc.

The more the better, volume is key. Right?

On Thursday-Saturday my Bet365 account often has 100+ bets pending, more bets = higher CLV profit!

Nothing to update. My CLV is skyrocketing meanwhile my profit is still same. I dont know but im really unlucky for 10 days now. Idk what is going wrong but i will still be patient and keep going.

2 Likes

Last 2 week has been awful, lost around 30-35% of my balance. I Will keep patient. I think its my settings cuz i changed them a bit.

Even with a awful week, BET365 decided to limit my account. INSANE tho cuz i literally did this for a try. And only won 300€ in 1 month with 500€ balance.

This is probably a proof that rebelbetting is working and their EV bets is Good. Idk if i gonna find a new bet365 for this project to continue, i Will keep u updated.