Value Betting on Exchanges

Been gubbed on too many sites now only can really use bet365, Boylesports & Betfred, only matter of time before I’m gubbed on these too. I live in the UK so most, if not all, bet brokers are unavailable to me. So, in an effort to try and keep my volume up I now use the value betting software as a reference, unfiltered some of the best value bookmakers and then place my bets on smarkets or betfair exchanges.

Has anyone else employed this strategy and if so, how successful has it been for you? I make sure that the order is cancelled once the market goes in play since it’s not always possible to get the price that shows up on the software every time, but a lot of the time your stake (or part of it) does get matched. It would be ideal if smarkets, betfair exchange & other exchanges were listed on the value betting software, since you can’t be limited on exchanges (disregarding commission plans here) just like brokers and the software could account for commission. However, I guess if the exchanges were added, it would be a scramble to see who could get on the price first? Interested to hear anyone’s thoughts…