Value betting on sharp bookmakers - great results!

sportmarkets is bullshit the odds on the exchange are better
screenshots from 500 alerts odds difference between 0.2-0.6 never saw this or no money in the trade

Remember that these are sharp beting brokers. They are full of expert traders and bots eating up a lot of value in seconds.

However, market depth gets better the closer to match start. If you modify the filter to show value bets only a couple of hours before match start you will have more success.

Can we be doing value bet or sure betting indefinitely for an unlimited period of time on Sharp Bookmakers without ever getting our accounts gubbed?

y can but i am after the last 3000 bets -70 points down !!!

1 Like

Why donā€™t just use a 2nd ID (friendā€™s id for example) to continue valuebetting with soft bookies if our 1st ID gets restricted?

In THEORY, yes.
But gambling is a dangerous game. so the bookies can surprise you.

What a users personal experiences of using the Por Value Betting package?

Iā€™ve recently been stake restricted to a few bookies so not getting much ROI with low value bets and was thinking of trying the Pro/Sharp bookies to get higher stakes on.

Would be great to hear about peoples experiences.

Cheers,

How should I set up my filters? If i just follow the value bets my CLV was negativeā€¦

to get good results y need to have backtest filters to set up good filters !!!

is there any updates statistic of sharps ?

1 Like

@Simon do you have any new statistics?

@admins do you have any new statistics for sharp bookmakers?

I would be keen to know how Smarkets & Betfair are doing

We will go through the stats of the sharp bookmakers one by one. But at the moment we have a few other things on our to-do list that need to be addressed first.

Updates are now here: