ValueBetting web sneak peek

There’s only one week left until launch of the new web version of ValueBetting! The release will take place on Thursday, May 9. Make sure you clear your schedule for this! :wink:

As a community member, you now get to see what the new ValueBetting web will look like, before anyone else.

The main view

Below images show the main view and the bet details view of the new web version.

Bet Tracker

The Bet Tracker allows you to log your bets with just one click. And with the auto grading add-on, your bets will be automatically graded when the match is complete, saving you a lot of time. The images below show the desktop view of the brand new Bet Tracker.

• Web based = accessible everywhere
  • Complete overview of your betting history, results and profits over time
  • Automatic grading add-on
  • Keep track of your ROI, Yield, EV and much more

That’s all for now. There’s still some fine tuning going on, and more features are to be added, but these screenshots show the basic layout. See you on the 9th!

/The RebelBetting team

5 Likes

Cannot wait to use this! Thank you RebelBeting team!

2 Likes

Great news. Less paperwork, more fun than real work.

3 Likes

Finally! How do i get access to the web version?? :slight_smile:

And if i paid for the software client do i have access to the web version to? I mean i pay more for the software than the web version?

Is web version launched today?

That is what they said… 9th may, so im waiting for answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cannot wait to use this! Thank you RebelBeting team! Any update on this.

1 Like

LAUNCHED NOW! :sunglasses:
https://www.rebelbetting.com/valuebetting-web

Don’t understand. Im just coming to your “product site” were to buy access? Im paying for software (higher price), do I have access to web version to? And were do login?

Right now during early access, the windows and web version are two different products. In the future we will bundle them for people that want to use both.

Dont get it, Am I supposed to buy the web version too? Or is it included in my account of valuebetting?

What?! Wow, sorry but that was very disappointing to hear. Im mean I pay the most expensive one and I think it’s service to provide the web version to. Not wise at all to pay for software and web version to get access “on-the-go”… Have to figure out what to do with these products now.

If you’re a paying subscriber to ValueBetting windows, contact support and we’ll give you access to the web version :slight_smile:

Ok, thx! Will do that.