Watch out for B-Bets!

I opened an account with B-Bets in June 2023. 30.6. I made my first deposit. €100. For this I received an entry bonus of €100. During the next week I deposited 2 X 50€. No bonus applied to this amount. I placed bets and sometimes lost, sometimes won. But the money from all evaluated bets was shown in the sports bonus.
Unfortunately, I didn’t get the entry bonus. I did not meet the criteria for the amount pushed through per month. But even then, all financial transactions were evaluated in “sport bonus”.
Even after I pushed through more than the required €1600.
The balance in the “sport bonus” was €942 as of 8/28/2023.
I made an attempt to select. The system replied that the real balance is 0. So I can’t select anything.
I wrote to the company’s website and also by email requesting that all possible available balance be transferred from sport bonus to real balance. I didn’t get an answer.
When I wanted to 29.8. to log into your account, the information that the account is frozen appeared on the screen.
I wrote an email again, again no reply. In my opinion, this is theft.

1 Like

This is what they wrote to me after a few days:

Thank you for your e-mail.

After checking your account, I would like to inform you that we are not able to fulfill your request, given the fact your account has been closed because our system has detected collusion.

In the event that We suspect that a Player is acting as a part of the Player’s collusion undertaken with the intent of defrauding and cheating, meaning by using the same or similar names, address, telephones, email addresses, same or similar dynamic IP addresses, computer or other devices and acting on same or similar pattern, We reserve the right to block the relevant Account(s). We reserve the right to close an Account or Accounts at any time and to cancel all the transactions, bets, waive winnings and deduct bonuses from all relevant Accounts, as this is considered as a serious violation of our terms and conditions.

It has been fully investigated and it has been decided that your account is to remain closed permanently.

Any winnings have been waived due to this violation.

Please note that we have strict rules and regulations that are set by the gaming authority and we have no option but to work in accordance with them.

Thank you for understanding,

1 Like

I filed a complaint with MADRE ADR. I should know the answer within three months. Anyway, I strongly warn everyone against B-Bets!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up mate, i hope the resolution goes your way

1 Like

Same case with me. They froze my account and stole my money. I also filed a complaint to Madre. Is there anyone from the members that has no problem with bbets?

1 Like

did you receive answer from MADRE? also i wanted to ask you did you used vpn or placing bets from another country?

1 Like

I haven’t received an answer yet. I use a VPN on my computer. I will let you know when I get it. I saw in reviews that B-BETS bookmaker steals money often. It’s strange that they don’t take away her license. They are thieves!!!

1 Like

After many months I finally got a reply regarding my complaint about B-BETS. MADRE ADR wrote that my complaint is unjustified and that B-BETS proceeded in accordance with its terms and conditions and that therefore we are not entitled to the money. I forwarded their statement to the law firm. Again, I strongly warn everyone against betting with B-BETS

1 Like

Did you get a reply from the law firm? I seriously doubt companies can keep your deposits if you really fight them. Terms and conditions cannot override EU law.

We will review and remove B-Bets and other bookmakers with MADRE license. I thought bookmakers had stopped stealing money :angry:

1 Like

I have not yet received a response from the law firm. :frowning:

1 Like

After the emergency, I received a statement from the lawyer:
We apologize for the delay, but we cannot comment clearly on the matter. Our Maltese lawyer does not recommend entering into a dispute, especially in view of the arbitrator’s decision, when it is likely that the court will take it into account. Court costs would also be relatively high considering the amount.

1 Like