What bookmakers should I bet on?

i will take it…you need more bets and in the long run you will make money

Alright I appreciate your help again!

10 days is nothing bro, we will talk again in 3 months. Keep taking bets of 4-5%+ and you will be fine. As for the bookmakers, you can use as many as you want, if you have enough money to fund all your accounts. I use 3 at the moment, when they will limit me, i will find new bookmakers

1 Like

are you alright to send me a few screenshot of your recent bets please? I just want to analyse what you’ve betted on

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s just you relying on your intuition though, no statistics to really back up that claim. I have great results on unders in football at over 1000 bets.

Also just because most of the profits for users come from soccer and bball doesn’t mean you shouldn’t bet on esports, tennis, hockey etc. Soccer and bball have the most bets available so that’s why the profits are higher, but the yield is probably pretty much the same.

1 Like

tbh i got good results on esports

Guys… you only have couple hundred bets and you are already making conclusions based on your result, why?

After just a few hundred bets your performance will be almost random.

Here are 20 samples of betting on a 3% value. After 250 bets 9/20 were on a loss, that’s variance.

Just keep all sports and markets enabled. I’ve had almost every sports on a loss at some point, but I’m glad I didn’t disable any;

2 Likes

Do you just bet on anything that pops up then? any sport, any types of bets etc… not bothering with looking at the teams form etc…

Yeah, there’s no point for me to start making my own conclusions. None of us could even beat a soft bookie in the long run by making own conclusions. You’d need to make your own database and algorithms for that

1 Like

Yes, well said :ok_hand:

Bro ……was u ever blocked or limited at any bookmakers ?

That´s correct! trust the process, and the result will improve over time. Also, remember that we offer profit guarantee, so just contact support and we can offer a free month if you haven´t gotten any profit the first month. Keep up the good job betting!

We agree. Well said! Thanks for sharing your result and explaining why the volume of bets matter.

Hi. My first day on here of my trial. I don,t understand how you can say that about the exchanges as they nearly always give a better price. Even if they didnt they i could bet with the bookie and lay of on the exchanges for profit. thanks

Hey liam, what are your results sofar with betvictor (number if bets and profit) have you been limited there? Thanks looking forward to your reply

Spot the elephants on your bookies report! :wink:

1 Like