What happened to BetinAsia?

For 1 week I have not managed to make a single VB on Rebeldbetting, I went from doing almost 80 to 100 a day to none at all. You know what the problem is. I also use other software that does throw a lot of Betinasia VB at me, but in RB not a single one in 1 week, nothing.

Thank you

Do you make profit betting on sharps like betinasia with software like this?

It’s complicated, I don’t really use Betinasia’s bets to make them but as a reference to get value from other bets. Many times betting against the odds has value once the odds move quickly. I make profits in Betinasia in a “manual” way by comparing odds and taking an average. But it served as a reference for me.

Ah so you mean when news comes out for example about an event, and people dump one team and buy the other team on exchanges and betinasia (+other sharps), then you buy on softbookies that didn’t change their prices yet? Something like that? Or do you fade the price moves on asian bookies?

I find it kind of difficult to know where the value is nowadays. Because sometimes some savvy bettors would intentionally manipulate the price like this. By buying one side on illiquid markets on sharps, then if softbookies update their prices buy the bet they want, but at more attractive prices.

Btw you talked about other software in the opening post, you mean “SB”? They seem to find value bets based on the average of all bookmakers. I have a lot of value bets on sharps with them but don’t know if it’s really profitable or not. Maybe i should start tracking it but it’s very time consuming to do so. Because i would need thousands of bets for any statistical significance.

1 Like

I started making bets just as the EV finder software showed them, but most of these software do it based precisely on the Asian markets, then I started to see in another software that I use that I started to get the same bets but in favor of the opposing team, since by inflating a price in Pinnacle for example to compensate for that bet, the price of the majority favorite team increased, and there for a short time you really found value. To give you an example, in USA vs Germany basketball games, RB told me that the value was USA -12.5 HA, and a few seconds later my other software gave me value at Germany +12.5 HA, this is just an example, but I started to see that those contrary bets began to give me benefits and what’s more, the CLV was on the rise, which guaranteed me benefits in the long term. Then, over time, I began to interpret them myself when certain bets came out that, using a little brain power, you could see were not reasonable, and I looked for value in the opposite by comparing odds. And finally, being profitable at the very pinnacle.

Jorge_Aido, I think the strategy you’ve developed is quite clever. Being able to anticipate where value will emerge based on how the market reacts to sharp money is a powerful approach. It’s almost like you’re letting the market show you where the inefficiencies are going to be, and you’re quick to capitalize on those overreactions.
I can see how this would take a lot of skill though. You need a deep understanding of the sports and the betting markets to know when a line movement is an overreaction you can exploit versus when it’s a justified adjustment. It requires carefully tracking the odds, comparing across books, and making astute judgment calls in real-time.
Myself, I tend to take a simpler approach. I usually don’t know much about the teams or sports I’m betting on. Instead, I rely on finding value in the discrepancies between bookmakers. If one book is way off compared to the rest of the market, I figure there’s likely some value there and I’ll bet accordingly.
I suppose it’s more of a “blind” approach in that I’m not considering the nuances of market movements or public perception. I’m just looking at the pure odds and betting where I see an edge.
While perhaps not as sophisticated as your method, I’ve found it to be effective for me. Though I certainly respect the work and skill that goes into what you’re doing. If you’re able to consistently pick off those spots where the market has overcorrected, I imagine that’s a significant advantage.
In any case, it’s great to see bettors thinking critically about finding edges beyond just playing the opening lines. Whether it’s your approach of anticipating market overreactions, or mine of playing bookmaker discrepancies, we’re both seeking to capitalize on inefficient pricing. Ultimately, that’s what successful betting is all about. Appreciate you sharing your insights!

The other software you talk about, you mean s*rebet . com? (I’m not going to write it out fully here lol.)

Because if it is, then i understand what you mean. Software like this (RB) finds value bets by comparing sharp bookies while the other software does look at the total of all markets.

I have found examples where the other software gives me value bets on orbitexchange, which is a betting exchange based on betfair. I’m just not sure if those are good value bets because i usually don’t know the teams playing so have no personal judgement where the price should be trading.

What you write is incorrect - RB does not “only” compare the odds with sharp bookies. There is more to the algorithm than that.

Ok then i’m wrong, i thought it took an average of sharps and exchanges, remove the vig and then compare it with the rest of the bookies?