What’s going wrong. Suggestions please

I’ve hit the 2100 bet mark but just can’t seem to make profit. Every time I go a bit up I have massive losses. Any suggestions on settings etc. thanks!

How long have you been betting?
I just started up about 8 weeks ago after a prolooooonged pause (no accounts!) and it has been going great. How many bets have you placed? I placed over 3000 bets the last 30 days.

Also started after a pro-longed pause. 2200 bets, 2 months

Hi
Do you have any tips? I’m getting a bit frustrated at my losses. Are there any markets you avoid? What are your current settings?
Thanks

-14 gbp is nothing. Nothing wrong with setting.keep going u will see the difference

The best advice was allready given. Keep hitting those bets.
Read the post and watch the video on variance.
Its the nature of sports betting. You have days that everything you bet goes your way. And days nothing hits and a lot of 50/50 days.
Being 1 unit down after 2.000 bets aint that bad.
Personally this week aint been good to me either. After 728 bets i am down 45 euro. Buth thats okay.
For example last saturday i lost 76 euro. On 92 bets while wagering 900 euro total.
On sunday i won 179 euro. On 93 bets while wagering around 900 euro total. So it can turn around quick.
Nothing wrong with your settings. But i would lower your stake to 1%. 2% is okay when you made a few 100 pounds.
Maybe stay away a while from the over 2.50 odd range.

I see no reason to lower the max stake size to 1% since your fractional Kelly already is at 20% - which is a very safe level.
You need to put down a lot of bets!