Will new UK bookmakers be added in near future?

Hi team of RB!

I was wondering if you guys are planning to add new UK bookmakers to VB?

What about Paddy Power for example? Midnite? Vbet? Betuk and so on? Kwitt?

I’m slowly running out of accounts :joy: thank you in advance!

Cheers

2 Likes

paddy power is super, i dont know about their limitation time, but from odds is OK

Really. I have never seen any bets

i think he uses surebetting. PP is on there but not on VB

no i use value, but i saw the odds bymyself, compare to shark odds :slight_smile:

I don’t know what value betting software you use but on rebelbetting there is no Paddypower :sweat_smile::joy:

Hi! More bookmakers will be added in the near future (in April). Stay tuned!

Regarding Paddy - we have had them before, but I don’t think we are able to get their odds now. But I’ll talk to the devs to see if they can be re-added sometime soon. I’ll also forward the request about Vbet.

3 Likes

I am actually genuinely interested in how the process works to mirror odds or to get access to odds from a bookmaker. Would you maybe share some insights? :slight_smile:

Pleaaaaase add Mystake. Good odds, no quick limits and they accept people from almost all countries, England, USA and even France.

have you been able to withdraw from Mystake? I had problems on 2 different times. Even with verified account when i tried to withdraw they blocked my account and asked video verification and other documents and even after all was sent it took 4 months and to get money out. Had to threaten them using third party. Almost same second time, it took 3 months. I highly not reccomend Mystake anymore.

yes I have already made several withdrawals without problem, I received the money in 1 day by instant transfer… I have a friend at Mystake too, no withdrawal problem either.
Personally, no problem with them. You’re not confusing it with Stake?

Yes Mystake and also same issues with their sister site Rolletto. Never again i will be dealing with them. I would avoid Goldenbet as well, because same owners. I haven’t tried them but all looks same, probably same backround team behind it. What i have learnt in last couple of years is that don’t deal with bookmakers who have only licenses in Curacao. Most of them don’t pay out or at least try to not pay out. In 3 instances i have not received winnings and only after months of argueing and complaints i have received deposit back.