1000 Bet Progress

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your answer, think I will go for Sportmarket as it’s available in Sweden where i’m from.

Looking forward to see your updated results after another 1000 bets.

Best of luck:)

Hi guys, is there any update on your results since the last post of @tomrrowe ?thanks

i have tried sportmarkets or another broker here
1000 bets 20 matched kkkk

Hey,

I ended up packing it in around a year and a half ago after being restricted on pretty much all bookmakers available, I then hit a downswing and was unable to really recover since my edge was smaller and so to my volume. I also was using Asianconnect, which is essentially blackmarket, and was not comfortable keeping 4+ figures sitting in those accounts.

I have considered coming back with the intention of betting purely on exchanges, however I don’t think this would be profitable given the price of the software and the likelihood of me getting it back in winnings given the small (if any) edge the rebelbetting software has over the exchanges.

If you have a fresh set of soft bookie accounts at your disposal, a fat starting bank & a disciplined mindset (as was the case when I started), rebelbetting is a very very powerful tool.

Multi account then mate. That’s what I’m doing rn, my accounts last for a month usually with profit of around 6k+ and like 7k bets placed.

I’m on my second account on a new device, with a new sim, and new everything.

I’m gonna do this for quite sometime as i avg 6k a month with new accounts

2 Likes

what about phyisical address and photo id i be very interested thanks

Use a friend’s.

Hi Tom,

When you were using AsianConnect/AsianOdds, did you place a bet on every notification you got from Rebelbetting?

Cause I have been using AsianConnect/AsianOdds for a week or so now and I noticed that most of the notifications for the AsianConnect/AsianOdds use the odds through the Pinnacle bookmaker on its brokerage site. I have cross-referenced those odds with Pinnacle’s home site and they are nearly always the same.

Maybe that is why you had the downswing a couple of months back.
Let me know what you think.

Over 1000 bets still no profits no idea how people are making £1000s :man_shrugging:

Just joined chat but how are u getting these results, what’s ur settings?

Your CLV profit is climbing, so it’s just variance. Patience is key.

1 Like

you are just unlucky…keep going until you run out of unluck…besides you were in profit sometimes in the past so no reason for you to be demoralised

1 Like

Well said, just keep plugging away(robot mode if i may)

1 Like

Thanks guys

1 Like

What books are you using mate? How much do you average on bet365 before getting limited?

Just 365 at the moment, made of with around 6k in profit before being gubbed

New account with 6k profit? Too muchh. You live in nigeria???

Yep🙂, though that doesn’t make/contribute to account life in anyway, for your info that account lasted for just a month which is all i wish for(1 month) as I’ve gone with the volume approach in valubetting

2 Likes

Did you actually manage to make profit from using Asianodds?

Hows asian odds going for you? Worth using with RB?