2 weeks with valuebetting

Yes, I am attaching my results.
Thank you very much for helping

It moves in the right direction but why so few bets? My screenshot is from Monday evening when there are few bets available and I have far more bets in play.

On weekends I have more then 100 bets in play (with 30% Kelly).

I use only bet365 and sometimes unibet
Lately I find 20/30 games a day

U bet on everything?

No, I almost always play football and tennis.
I used to wear basketball until it came out but lately it’s not coming out anymore, besides basketball in the percentage is very bad.
I never played the rest of the sports, I only set these 3

I advice you to not change settings to early, please see this post about why the volume of bets are important. All sports have a positive yield - it´s all about placing many bets. That´s what value betting is all about.

Yes, I know that every sport must have many games played in fact, I haven’t taken out basketball but lately I’m not putting them on because it doesn’t come out.
Furthermore, Italian bet365 does not allow to put O / U on the score including overtime

Why did you go back to %30 kelly? Also can i ask what is your max stake with %30? I think %1.8 max stake limits too much with odds lower than 1.50 with %30 Kelly.

I have always used Kelly but before I understood it properly I had some weird settings (limited too much by the max stake). I have max stake set at 2,4% or it will limit Kelly to much.

y really can not bet on every sport with the same odds or edge impossible
betway basket -EV
Bwin football -EV

but it also make big differece betting on lower leagues or the best leagues

Thank you. So you use max stake 2,4% with %30 kelly?

Yes that is correct.

Increase MIN value to at least 3.8-3.9, when it’s below 3.7, it’d become very tricky (still doable, just tricky.) If you want to be more sure, increase it to MIN 4.6-4.8
Decrease max time to match start to 8 hours if you want to hit positive CLV more often. For Bet365 Tennis, I think max time can be 36 hours, but if you want to be more sure, 17 hours is fine.

Hi, it’s doing very well now with valuebetting.
I wanted to ask if you know if and when it starts blocking the bet365 account with the bet increase, because I now have the stake at € 45 but I can increase it because my capital is going up

In my current bankroll I only scored + € 500 because I don’t want to bet too much and be blocked

1 Like

Hi, I am glad you are doing well!
They monitor your betting pattern, not amount. They start by doing time delay. But, if you are still beating the market price time and time again, after about 3 months, they will limit you to around $2-$6. Even if you are still in net loss (but you are profitable in the long run, or you are winning recently). I mean, winning at bet365 by value betting but pretending to lose by arbitrage between 365 and other softer bookies won’t avoid being limited.

1 Like

So being limited is a certain thing in your opinion?

I think it largely depends on how big your average bet is. Mine is only £10 and I put hundreds of bets on B365. Not only do they not limit me but every week they give me a £5 free bet as a “Loyalty” bonus.

Higgins, how long have you had the account and how much profit do you currently have on that account?
I had my account for about 3 months. My bets were initially around 10-25€ and towards the end of the 3 month period they were around 200-400€. My net profit was about 11k€ before I got limited.

I am quite sure there is no way avoiding it. You can delay it mainly by making the net profit grow at a slower pace.
Why would you want to do that?

And once you limited what did you do?