Active Bettor Valuebetting Timeline(+14000€)

mmm… sure :upside_down_face:

Thanks!
Yeah, +116 is 2.16 in decimal

1 Like

very nice !

But there is so many users for rebel and only few of them posting profits ?
are other making negative or ?

Moro!

Nice results! :muscle:
BetSafe, ComeOn or LeoVegas haven’t limited you yet?

I just think not everyone has time to post their results, take me as an example I am at the moment 4100 on plus since the start of February but I havent posted anything. I love RB

1 Like

ComeOn and LeoVegas put my limit to like 1-3€ so I quit there. BetSafe limits me at ~ 50€ so I still bet there

Update 15.3.2022, now decided to start betting 100€ bets. Thus far I’ve only made 50€ bets or smaller

I wonder how long this good run can still last.??

well, we enjoy the ride👍

Yeah me too… I’m constantly afraid of a huge downswing. I’ve only really had one small one this far from 5500 to 4500

1 Like

I don’t know who you do this guys …
You might have a…secret sauce and put it every bet :upside_down_face:
But I really hope to continue doing this because you really give hope to others!

so you will also change % of max stake

By the way, I’ll be posting results and other things regarding my betting on instagram @sportsbetting_fin , so give that a follow if you’re interested :slight_smile:
https://www.instagram.com/sportsbetting_fin/

1 Like

do you play all the bets what the program looks like? Or did you manually eliminate certain bets?

If I got time I sometimes check the bets afterwards(but before match start obviously) on Pinnacle, and if the bet is unprofitable and the cash out amount is the same as the original stake, I cash out

I think @Hulttio meant or at least I would like to know do you skip bets suggested by rebelbetting or do you bet literally everything that comes to that list? I have been limited quite fast in many bookmakers and wonder if it’s because of betting to the small legues with small exchange

1 Like

you are right.

So yes at first I bet anything that comes to the list at over 4% value. Then I sometimes later check the bets on Pinnacle and cash out those that aren’t profitable anymore

“Then I sometimes later check the bets on [Pinnacle](and cash out those that aren’t profitable anymore”

What do you mean by that?

So I look up the same bet on Pinnacle(which is the sharpest bookmaker of all)
I check at what odds I placed the bet and then check what the odds is on Pinnacle now
If it isn’t obvious if the bet is still a valuebet(compared to Pinnacle) I can use a no-vig calculator
If it is NOT a valuebet and the bookmaker I placed the bet on offers me to cash out for the same amount I do it
This way I can avoid some bad bets

Hope I could explain this good enough :smiley:

1 Like

Ilmeisesti olet suomalainen niin minun on helpompi myös kirjoittaa näin. Nyt ymmärrän oikein hyvin. eli vedät vastapuolelle ja tavallaan “suretat” plus miinus nolla vedon. Minkä sivun laskinta oikein käytät? Voitko suositella?