Active Bettor Valuebetting Timeline(+14000€)

Would you Finnish guys be interested in talking about valuebetting in Finnish language in a Discord group if I create one?

Yeah sure :+1:

Yes absolutely.

Sent you PM, other finns can PM me also

nice results…Any chance I can take a look at specific markets by sport? Example: AH on Soccer, O/U on Basket…

1 Like

you have to ask for help in the live chat on the rebelbetting. I don’t know why they do not create extra filter for us. I’ve asked them the same thing. @RebelBetting @Simon Plese give us some more filters guys!! everybody wants to see more results not just a broad idea. @Colefer_270 ASK IN THE LIVE CHAT AND THEY WILL HELP YOU!

2 Likes

Hi,

Have you seen that you can get free private coaching from Mikael ( A Finnish sports bettor) in Discord by adding BetCoaching# 4493, as a new friend. He regularly makes Youtube videos using RebelBetting products. I’m sure you can talk to him in Finnish if you want.

I think members with downswings are much more likely to post their results, because of loss aversion. Making money is expected, downswings are terrible :slight_smile:

Most members are making really good profits. Here you can see statistics for all ValueBetting members: vb.rebelbetting.com/history

1 Like

no problem mate…I just wanted to compare my data with yours…I am also overperforming but don’t have enough data to prove my strategy works!

ooo, no problem bro…i don’t know why i have minus at"flat yeld" and “flat profits”…i have nearly 1500bets and tese are my stats

1 Like

I guess it was inevitable, got limited on Bet365 which accounts for 80% of my profits…

1 Like

wow…but at least you have a nice profit bro, this was a nice journey for you. Congrats. How long it took for you to make this profit ?

I started 2.2.2022
I will continue tho, just have to find an alternative way

yes, that is for sure. You need to find an account. I wish you all the bests bro, meybe you will continue to post your results here

1 Like

That bug was solved a few hours ago, sorry! :wink:

I see you use 36h before game? I only have 4h. isnt hard to get at valuebet so long before the game?

the more time to the match better odd, less time to match odd is more equail to others

But the limit in pinnacle har just so small so long before the game?

the value on pinnacle are rare, better to try on unibet bet365 williamhill etc

1 Like

how to reset the tracker
reset it.
I was in trial mode I registered bets
Now I’m in pro mode
I started with a budget of 367 euro
But I have the impression that the bets recorded in the tracker are disturbing.