Active Bettor Valuebetting Timeline(+14000€)

Yeah I’m using Pro

Question 1% of your total bank roll or some individual of your bookmaker bank roll??

Are you still keeping your stake at about 1% of bank fixed? I was a bit nervous of stakes going over £50.

And also did you @emilovich use pro version from the start?

Hi, thanks for sharing the information! :slight_smile: @emilovich

What sites are you using at the moment and could you recommend some sites that you have used, but you are limited to betting on these sites?

Buenos dias , te son rentables todos los deportes?

I’m not going over 50e per bet. I think the bookies might limit you faster if you’re betting over that. Just kind of an experiment I’m doing but it’s been working well this far.

Using b365, unibet, betsson and veikkaus at the moment :+1:

Update 2.10.2022

What kelly settings and pick range do you use?
Are all sports profitable?

Your results are really good, although as I was saying I have only used tennis, and my yield is 6.5% and yours is only 4.
Do you use any specific form of betting amount.
I’ll pass you mine.
Let’s see if between the two of us we can optimize the system.

Im getting gubbed pretty quickly on accounts now that im close to £50. It’s a bit frustrating, but all part of the game!

Sieppaa

4 Likes

Which bookies? Haven’t you been restricted? What’s your max odds?

Wtf how haha

Hi,

When you got the limit from bet365, are you allow to withdraw your money on this site?

Yes, I had 4 acc, 4 restrictions, and was able to withdraw every time after getting limited.

Hi

You seem to change your value settings from time to time,Ive noticed, after scrolling through this timeline. Have you optimised at 1% min value( it was previously 4% then 3.5%), 96 hrs,(previously 48hrs) and odds of 1.20 -3.20 ( youve stayed with these) ? Im interested if you are still on ALL sports too, as I continually lose on Basketball :slight_smile: Cheers

Yeah, I still bet on all sports. I change the settings depending on how many bets there is available. If there is alot I set it to 4% and 24 hours but if I dont find enough bets I lowwer the percentage to 3% and increase the time to 48 or 72 hours.

1 Like