Any help is appreciated

yes, that was my yield. 6000 bets . Did ACCA on EVERY week champions league

Woaaah you’re a hardworker man!

First deposit and average stake on 888?(sorry for the que. Last question)

And how long ago did you achieve this feat on 888? This year?

Low , a tenner, as a real UK punter. going for the promo 10 for 40. Than being regular 100 every tuesday and saturday

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:tenner? Sounds like $/£10 .

Anyways thanks for being helpful. This is my second season Valuebetting, got a new device and sim, only accounts I’mma use is/are 365 and 888. I’mma deposit 990 on 365 and 950 on 888, hopefully that stays under the radar

fingers crossed, good luck
It is my first season value betting with Rebelbetting

Goodluck too Mate, you haven’t answered my question on what was your first deposit with 888, like will me depositing 950 stay under radar? What was urs?

tenner it is a 10 pounds :slight_smile:

Srzly? U used 10P to win 6k?:sweat_smile:

nope, I use 10 First Deposit to get the 40 in free bets, then every next Tuesday and Saturday £100, in 4 months got the bank I needed . I had a friend who was working for Coral, he told me to do this

2 Likes

Damn, this is some Valueable advice, thanks for sharing. So as I’m depositing 1k approx, it will make me around 5 weeks to fully deposit that amount right? 200 every week(100 on tue, 100 on…)

It is easier with the World Cup on the horizon , matches every day. You can deposit every day with matches and throw an ACCA here and there, between the Value bets

Any of those that are slow to limit?

Marsbet still not limited(opened acc in April), they are similar to Interwetten. Not very active there but still, I think they are better than Betvictor(Bildbet) . Mozzart are ok too. They keep very high odds for the first 100 euro @ three way . Neobet I noticed use the Unibet book for tennis and basketball , good bonus policy, while you bet gather points , get free bets. Rabona is my top choice from those, because I placed a lot , I got restricted, BUT @ 100euros for low liquid markets, @ 300 Three way and main lines. bet99 is the Canadian bookmaker, who has the same book as Rabona

1 Like

I expect to be limited everywhere , but I really try to cover myself with ACCAs on big events, and careful depositing. It does work somewhere . Got restricted on Tipico, got me back at big after a few ACCAs

If you got Rabona online, it will be cool, because there are more than 40 bookies using same lines

Rabona is a clone of what bookmaker mate?(like how do you find valubets there if they aren’t on rebel betting?) And what was your first deposit on it, what profit did you make before getting limited?

Looking forward to your reply

betclone.com is the site where can check same line bookies, the biggest I know from the group is not listed there and it is bet99, based in Canada. I find valuebets manually when I know that they are leaving value on o/u NHL, 1st quarter NFL comparing them vs sharps. First deposit over there was the promo offer and then they do midweek offer 100% up to 200 euros, weekend offer 50% up to 100-150 euros. So I am playing dummy bettor until got bigger bank and stop taking part of the offers when I do VB, because on every offer they are checking your account. On big games they are easy to arb, UEFA Nations League they got the 0% margin promo and you can arb them vs Exchange, Marathonbet (0% margin again) . At about 2300-2500 up with them got limited , but maybe it was because I got cocky and started closing profit when the lines they did moved my way.

Thanks for the details, sounds good! We will check them out more closely and hopefully we can add at least one or two.

1 Like

7500 bets a month?

Let’s say I am stake limited to an average of
£5 and also 5% edge

that’s £1875 you can make on a grubbed account! is it possible?

It might be possible but they’re just gonna further gub/close the account and the challenges are just not worth taking on, i list them below;

The avg stake allowed for minor leagues on gubbed accounts for bet365 caps out at around 3.75USD meaning you won’t be able to get 5 down, for you to get 5 down, you’re gonna have to bet solely on major leagues and finding value on major leagues is quite tricky on it’s own as the odds are adjusted quickly. Secondly, for you to have a 5% CLV or something close, you’re gonna have to set min value to around 8% and max time to around 6 hours something that’s gonna further cap down your number of bets by 75% and there might still be a chance that when you navigate to the site, the odds have changed or the book might not allow you get down your 5 stake. It just doesn’t make sense to use a 180 subscription on a gubbed account for me.

If you feel it’s worth your time doing this then give it a go, personally i recommend you just ask a friend and use their id :slightly_smiling_face: saves time, more turnover, more profits, less stress and also makes the subscription worth it.

1 Like