[Closed] Sure betting web app - looking for alpha testers

We will be launching a first (alpha) version of our sure betting / sports arbitrage web application this week!

If you want to try it (free of charge), please email support@rebelbetting.com and mention “sure betting web app” and your username/email address you have with us in the body of the email. NOT the subject line.

Both current and wanna-be subscribers are welcome to try this first version. The only thing we require from you in return is feedback. There will be bugs and the web app is still under development.

Limited number of seats available though, so please only opt in if you intend to really give it a good try for at least a few days, preferably longer.

1 Like

I’m available as a beta-tester for the sure betting web app

Thanks @Walshey
Please email support@rebelbetting.com and mention “sure betting web app” and your username/email address you have with us in the body of the email.

Hello Bjorn, It’s avaiable nós at August? I’m interested

#metoo interested :slight_smile:
still available for beta?

Great to hear that! We will add you to our list. Please email support@rebelbetting.com and mention “sure betting web app” and your username/email address you have with us in the body of the email. You will get further instructions via email.

Hey, do you still need alpha testers :slight_smile:
I’ve sent the mentioned email, but without response :confused:

Yes!

I’ll check the support inbox to see what happened to your mail. I’ll send you a PM.

Hi

I really want to try the alpha version :slight_smile:
I have sent two mails but no answer…
Best regards, Simon

Anyone here?

Hi, sorry for the long wait. We have received your email and you’ll get a reply as soon as possible. And yes - you are very welcome to test the alpha version. Please hang in there and we’ll contact you soon.

Thank you! :slight_smile:
Looking forward to try it out as soon as I get a response

Is there a value betting app in the works? The website works fine, but it would make things a little easier with an app.

Hi! At the moment no, but perhaps later on. :slight_smile: Thanks anyway for asking! If you have more questions or feedback just let us know!

Hi Bjorn…has the defensive arbing issue been resolved yet?

Hi,
are you still in need of testers. Have a bit of experience testing sw…
Thank you

Hi,

At the moment no. But you are very welcome to try our products and let us know your opinions about them. You can try our products for free.

Hi,
I suggest that you edit the first post in this thread and informs that you no longer are in need of testers.