[Fixed] Service problems Saturday 26 March

the problem is that you will not know if you did good or bad, what matches you already put in etc,
you can make lose

this is required

Does anyone know how many active users Rebel has? To me 240 seems a little bit low and this number shouldn’t be a big problem for basic servers.

1 Like

Yeah seems to be fixed. Do you guys know, can RebelBetting add the bets we placed and tried to log during the error. Would be nice to get those bets to the Tracker afterwards.

1 Like

this sounds impossible to me

Cannot log bet !!!

2 Likes

Yeah same here

same here !!!

So sorry guys, our main database started having problems around 07:16 CEST. This made it impossible to log bets, purchase subscriptions and change settings.

Everyone affected by this will be getting 3 days extra on their subscription. This will be added on Wednesday to everyone with a paid subscription.

The reason was that we’re currently working to set up a complete failover and disaster recovery system. Something that will ensure stuff like this never happens. This set-up was left halfway completed on Friday, which ended up causing the problems. The irony. :grimacing:

Once again, we’re very sorry about this.

When the failover and disaster recovery is in place (closely monitored from now on), there will be much less downtime, if any at all. And hopefully this won’t happen ever again.

We will also investigate why our mobile push notifications were not working so we weren’t notified earlier.

7 Likes

you shoud add on Friday so we catch weekend… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t seen yet in my User page the extra 3 days @Simon said above.
I thought that would be an automated process.

Does anyone know if we have to ask for the extra days via support chat?

2 Likes

i did not get any extra days and i had the pro…now i am on starter pack. Too expensive for me the pro for what i need

Yes i dont seen extra days

1 Like

Come on @Simon @Hanna
We are all waiting an answer for this

1 Like

At RebelBetting we have an old rule: never release [a new version] on a Friday.

New addition to this rule: Don’t make any changes on a Friday.

All paying subscribers now have 3 days extra. Free demo users can contact support for extra days.

the problem started again

false alarm