Has ValueBetting been cracked by bookmakers?

No. But that is hardly realistic.

RoyCao- I do not have data to show my stats because when i started this i didnt get it work right. I just make paper calculations in every monday. Also i do lots of Value bets of my own but i separete those. I do not bet every bet/signal that i see. For example in sunday there was st.gallen-lugano game with good value under 2 / odds 3,1 and under 2.25 / odds 2.45. i didnt play those because i didnt see value there. If i would have place the bets the odds should have been over 5.00. Match ended 3-2. And what comes odds over 5.00. i do not recommend those for everyone. If i bet odds over 5.00 i calculate carefully if its worth of it. In saturday there was few exellent bets over 7.00 and just before the games started odds were under 4.5 so i made them surebets.

Wait a sec, ValueBetting aim is to give you the best estimation of the expected value. If you have to filter them based on your own calculation, then it means something doesn’t quite add up.

You dont have to. But i do.And there is nothing that doesnt add up. I use oddsportal.com and livescore.com to calculate are the odds dropping or rising before the game. I have 20 years of experience in football and ice hockey. Of course sometimes im wrong. and these bets are super rare.

What I mean is: shouldn’t these aspects be factored in by the ValueBetting team/algorithm itself? If using additional “calculation” can improve the precision of the expected value, then it means that ValueBetting could do better than it presently does.

Hi @zazaza, I have one question - for what purpose do you need rebelbetting software if your precision is better than rebelbetting? I don’t mean to be rude but it would be interesting to know and learn what advantage you get when using the software.

I don’t know how to use historical data to get more accurate predictions than VB.

By the way, what is your parameter setting? Do you all set a 15-fold odds?

I havent said that my predictions are better than RB. I think i bet more than 75% what RB shows (over 1.2% value). Im very careful about signals that shows under 2.00/ 1.75/1.50 goals in match with small value. Specially Leagues that are high scoring.
I have had huge succession with filtering big odds and big underdogs handicaps using my knowledge and comparing odds movements.
For example match between KPV and HJK over one week ago. Before RPs signals i was very intrested with this match and was making my own bet favouring KPV (im living 50 km from KPVs homefield). Once i saw that RB showed signals (pinnacle odds lowered from 8.13 to 6.00) in that game i was happy. Odds were 7.50 for KPV + handicaps and they won it. I did have good knowledge in that game lineups, weather, injuries, last games performances etc…
If i see RPs signal (6 hours before start) with 8.00 odds and its away team and they have lost like 10 of their last game with injury problems etc. and home team have played strongly in homefield- i do not play. Usually in that type of situations odds do rise.

Hi @zazaza, ok thanks for the good answer. I understand now.

BTW. I’m from the same country as you. Good luck for the bets in the future as well!