Is there any explanation for the past 6 weeks of poor results?

Yes, this is possble, indeed. I did this sometime ago with 888 and LeoVegas, they are mirror sites.
I was tryng to simplify and make a point of how important is to do a lot of bets, even if they are the same.

Yes, this data seems to show the truth, something is weird around…
(Even if my personal data is better)

First, I was thinking that variance would hit every user the same, because we all get the same bets. i.e. if the sharp (Pinnacle, Betfair, or whoever it is) “changes” the probability, it is likely that the game/bet pops up for many bookmakers. So if one is unlucky, all are unlucky.
But on the other hand, all those bets are on many many different games, sports, … so I guess the size of the downturn is very unlikely to be caused only by variance.

REBELBETTING, TALK TO US!!!

Anyone else seen that the results for December have changed on the site?

Picture above from GoingForGold show 15k profit, this was also what it was showing on mine. However now the website shows 85k profit…

This is just 1000 bets, and most of them on a single bookmaker. I’ve made a few posts about variance here, but the best summary is on the homepage: expected value and variance.

This is because is removed a user with 7 bets and -71229 EUR in profit.

We don’t have a fully automated system for cleaning out bad data. Anyone that has worked with lots of data knows that dirty data will always creep in. December is lower than average, but not that bad. Read the full report here.

So the answer is variance…December changed from 177 113 bets (15 543 profit) to 176 406 and 86k profit, so 707 bets deleted from probably a couple of users with big losses. I did not use sharp bookies and still -470 dollars (almost 1/3 my bank)…The source bookmakers of normal vb is of lower quality than the pro version, but it should still work… You did not anything wrong. We were placing wrong bets or playing with sharp bookies when we should not as they are just for people who “knows what they do”.

I was waiting to see if things change and it seems one active user from this forum made a profit, so I will give a go to the software. Hopefully I can recover from that big downswing. Still sceptic about the results of December. Bye bye 2020…

Can you tell us which bookmakers have limited your account? Thank you in advance!

And of utmost importance - which bookies have not limited you?

Sure. I am brazilian and bet from here so, for europeans, the results can be different when the matter is to be blocked or limited.

I am going to try describe them:

Marathonbet: the 1st one, limited my bets to $1. I asked the reason, they said I was not an “amateur” and that´s all. Got my money out, all good.

BetCris: I am limited there in some sports, like Tennis. They did not let me bet in tennis, a pitty because it was my second profitable sports, 1st is soccer;

1xBet: the 1st time was BEFORE this software, I created a method in ice hockey, they did not like and lowered the odds just in my account (I tested this a lot of time with a friend that was not limited). With the soft, I opened another account because my sister wanted in. They did the same, lowered the odds. I asked the reason, they just said they do as they want. Some hard time to get my money out but I got it. I advise EVERYONE TO STAY OUT of 1xBet and every clone bookie or theirs (betwinner, 22bet, 1xbit, etc…). Always check http://www.betclone.com/

Titanbet: they just closed my account, not limited, CLOSED! It took more than 2 months to have my money back. It was a “tour the force”, worst experience to get the money out.

10Bet: they messaged me saying they were getting out of Brazil. It was true and they gave my money pretty soon.

Sportingbet: they limited my account, saying that “i was not an amateur and did not play for fun”, LOL, they can get my money, but we cannot get theirs! No problem getting out with the money.

888sports: it was my best profit site. My account was closed, no reason given. Took a month to get my money out but no problem, it was done.

PartyPoker: It is the american clone of sportingbet, so they limited me just some time after sportingbet. No problem to get my money out.

Sometimes, the clone bookies let me bet for some time, sometimes, I keep it without problem. LeoVegas is a 888sports clone and they did not closed my account.

OK, below, the list of NO PROBLEM TO REPORT SICE APRIL/2020:

365, Betfair, Bethard, Bettson, 188, Pinnacle, SMarkets… these are the ones I am in almost since april without any problem. Other ones, I got in and out because I wanted, so I can´t judge if they are a problem or not.

I am, as everyone, trying to figure it out why we had poor results lately.
Another clue I´ve got in my reports: Tennis season is off, it was my 2nd best sport. E-sports was good for me too, not much bets lately, prolly off-season too.

2 Likes

Something I forgot to tell:

888 - I did some withdrawls, maybe the main reason to be blocked.

365 - I did some withdrawls too, but no block or limit till now.

All the rest, just 1 or 2 withdrawls so, not a real reason to limit or block was this one… but, in 888, I think it was…

bom enki …
entaoo…
partypoker … i play poker there but still not limited
unibet still running
i am dutch but normally i live in crtba
maybe option to find valuebets 20 a day to trade them in the exchange

how y can valuebetting in long run with the bookies to cash out monthly profits?

thks

I cannot explain what is happening, or happened.
But I take profit every month for sure.

Thanks for the report @enki7. Bookmakers being able to limit winners is truly infuriating. Luckily we have still managed to get over a million euros from them :sweat_smile:

Not making withdrawals is a good tip to stay under the radar! Some bookmakers don’t check you until you ask for a withdrawal.

Today, I was limited in my sister´s account in sportingbet.
This time, it was simply because I won too much.
No withdrawl, just won… they limited my bets to 1 dollar and let me withdraw my funds.
So, now, searching another good bookie to basket and american football :slight_smile:

has anyone of you that experienced a downturn in Dec found the upswibg yet? I have doubled my losses of Dec in the last few days…

No upswing yet, around even, although only about 300 bets so far this month. This is my graph from the last month…

The software must provide ups, for sure.
My only explanation to my “up”’ is: I am just betting only in the bookies I am having profit.
When I see a bookie losing money, I stop betting there… examples: 188, bethard, bettson.
The reason? I have no IDEA.
Maybe the soft algoritm is having some hard time with some kind of bets or sites.
Or… IT IS PLAIN LUCK!

I’m limited to only using Bet365. They are still a profitable bookmarker for me; 3084 bets with them, £4,737 profit and 3% yield. However, these figure used to be higher, since the end of November there has been a pronounced downswing with Bet365.

Are you still making money in January?

I am still making…
Sure, my graph is not pretty as it was before the “big november down”, but I think I am “normal” now.
I am struggling with limited and blocked bookies, and 365 is the best for me now too.
But my sister´s account in sportingbet was limited because we get some money…
My only advice, and I repeated this a lot lately, is: see your report and stay away from bookies where you are not making profit…
Maybe, just maybe, the soft algorithm is working better in some bookies, becayse they offer more options to bet.