New to Rebel Betting - First Weekend Results

Read alot about Rebel Betting and even tried it a few years ago but didnt have the time or finances to really commit to it but come back again to really try give it ago and see if the value betting is really worth it. Not really sure if 1) my settings have some flaws in them and 2) if the results so far are to be expected?

Any tips to improve would be greatly appreciated.

Kelly @ 25%
Max Stake - 1.75%
Value % - 3-20%
Odds - 1.40 - 2.90

Welcome back.
Your settings are fine and now your target should be to put in a few thousand bets!
IMHO I would only take 3% bets if the time to start is less than 4 hours.

After 5 days thought I’d update and see if anyone can point out anything drastically wrong with my options, filters and bets Im placing?

Read a few of the other posts and it most suggest just keep betting but not really saying whats a good quality bet to placing. Feel like I’m hammering everything bet that comes up averaging over 100 bets per day. Is there a difference to placing 100 bets a day or selecting 30 good quality bets per day ?

Some big wagers in the next 24 hours will really test the mental nerver to keep going should go against me

Hi, I believe you should not worry. Please read more about why you should not overthink and change settings too often early on in your value betting career.

You did not reply if you used my advice on your previous post. I’m sorry but it is difficult to give advice if you do not engage in conversation.
What do you mean with “good quality bet”?

Yeah I’ve used your advice today and its been a better day.

Only take 3% bets if less than 4 hours and 4% bets less than 6 hours.

By good quality bets I just mean is there any other criteria to what you suggested that makes a bet a bet a good bet or is it really just a case if it shows up from your filters bet on it?

Like below aside from the 3% and 4 hours to go should there be anything else that stops me from making a bet?

The jury is still out on basket ball. We have poll running for how member deal with basket ball.

Personally I only take bets on basket ball that are +4% and less than 4 hours. It has made basket ball one of my better yielding sports. For sure I have less than 2000 bets with those settings, making is statistically inconclusive. Prior to that I had about 1500 bets with negative yield.
I only bet on soccer, basket ball, tennis and e-sport, mainly due to practical reasons.
Other than that, I bet all markets and on all the bets that comes up.

1 Like

Update: Approaching 1000 bets in 14 days!

After changing strategy of betting on any that comes in, I’ve been more selective with any events over 5 hours to start time having to have a value over 6.5%. Not sure if its just luck but certainly been a more fun week! Looking forward to what the next week brings!

1 Like