Results - 2 Weeks In

This is going from bad to worse for me 2 weeks in.

Anyone any thoughts on where to go with it? Everything I have read says stick with it, the more bets you place the more profit.
I am getting the polar opposite results of this theory.

Help!!!

Hi, I recommend not to change the default settings from RB and move on. You have a harder start, but you train your mental side all the more. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is anyone winning this week?

Hi @P4P_Greatest,

I donā€™t know how the other guys are doing, but this is my current graph for 1W.

1W_now

1 Like

Whats your settings?
How many bets you put on?

Latest updateā€¦.

It gets worse still.

This has got to be the biggest load of **** I have ever come across.

If I read ā€œkeep going, trust the mathsā€ and ā€œjust keep placing more betsā€ any more, my head is going to explodeā€¦. The more I place, the worse it getsā€¦.

I genuinely think at this stage I could have blindly picked matches with the average same odds and had a better outcomeā€¦.

I did not adjust the settings, I trust RB. Do you mean how much I bet today or all the time?

yes how many bets?

Total so far 1528 bets, yesterday 140 bets. I plan to start a topic at the beginning of December where I will publish the results, for now Iā€™m just testing RB.

2 Likes

I feel like im in the same boat as you, came to this from matched betting but just seem to be haemorrhaging money.
I have placed a lot less bets than you but on the same trajectory. the more I place the more Iā€™m losing.

:sweat_smile:chill and place more bets is all i can say

Very frustratingā€¦ The maths makes perfect sense, yet the reality has just not worked for me. 2000 bets and shocking results, but what do you doā€¦ The bit i am struggling to understand is, everyoneā€™s settings are very similar, so must all be getting similar bets through, so why such varied results?

Very difficult, when you see the results i have got. Definition of insanity isnā€™t it? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

1 Like

I havenā€™t gone on a losing streak this wild, i use flat stakes as opposed to kelly. As much as I donā€™t wanna admit, Iā€™m a result centered personšŸ˜… like i canā€™t handle a loosing streak for a week, luckily i place lots and lots of bets(150 a day) as i dread variance. Just place bets bro, maybe top up your bankroll to 1k if you can and keep going, donā€™t disable any sport(you might be picky and place mostly on football, but donā€™t disable) use 1% of your bankroll on bets and maybe(personal preference)drop it to 0.5 on fri, sat, sun so you can have diversify by having 200 open bets.