Think I may cancel after first month until software is worth the money!

You placing valubets isn’t guesswork mate, like there’s no guess work on this software as far as I’m concerned. Does Rebel offer presets for individual sports? No, Is their default preset ok? Yes because they have tons of data to back it up. There’s no guess work in VB otherwise we wouldn’t be making profit

I understand you now

So why arent you using it then? Interested

Cos I’m using a cheaper software :slightly_smiling_face:

A cheaper software with reporting, i like it lol, now where is google lol

There’s a receipt, i don’t lie.

Yes a cheaper software with reporting as it’s better value for money and not because rebels software is lacking or anything, “better value” is all I’m after🙂

Did not think you were lying :slight_smile:

Help yourself to it then🙂

Did not take much googling lol

1 Like

The basic does not do Asian which is 90% of my betting, the pro is ridiculous price wise

1 Like

can you share what is this software? thanks

Not sure it is the place to do that mate to be honest

1 Like

no problem as I’m at the end of my subscription and have mixed feelings looking at options. thank you

TMS? or ? ?

I would be happy to have that file! :innocent:

1 Like

Exactly. On the report sheet we can see if the CLV is positive and trending up. If it is, it was a value bet. We are not throwing darts on the betting pages…
@paulwilko10
Why do you keep on explicitly insisting that it is “guesswork”? We all agree that better reporting would be great. Is it necessary for great results? No.

1 Like

Is it not guesswork then?
If it was not guesswork, why are we given the chance to change what bets we place with the filters?
If it was not guesswork, every single bet in the long term would be worth doing yet here we are, we have the chance to change what bets show odds and value wise.
I have no idea what odds to choose other than listen to others on here and elsewhere but with reporting, i could make a thought out decision through my own data.

Do I win more than i lose with odds over 3?
Do I win more than I lose with Value over 5%
I dont know because i can;t see that info, so yes it is pure guesswork how the filters are set.

Do you understand what i am saying?

1 Like

I got my 1st month for half price and will probably cancel after a month for many of same reasons as you are.

I will certainly keep my eye on Rebel though for any improvements to the software, such as extra markets or quicker updates on the Exchanges as i,m struggling to get the prices in time.

GL

Paul

Yea I got mine half price and the last week i have been on a massive decline profit wise. If i had paid full price, i would now be down after 1000 bets.
At this point in time, it has been a total waste of time and money.

Not saying it would not improve, but that is the case after 1000 bets

I,m only on 80 bets and variance has been good to me but not sure i can justify the normal monthly fees.

If i had more time on my computer then maybe i would consider again

P