Value Betting Starter - First few days

NOOOOOOOOO I’ve been limited by bet365!

:sweat_smile:time for a new account then mate

1 Like

Yeah probably, the problem is that if bet365 finds out that a user is from the same household then they can lock the money and keep it for themselves.
That is risky.

Nope they can’t do that as it doesn’t go against their 1 user 1 account rule, they can only stake restrict you if they notice that

I should still use a different IP address right?

Down 400+ and also limited on bet365 the last 24h what is this.

You are still up massively in profit. I’m up today. got 50 pending bets to go and thats me done! Now i’m limited at bet365 I will quit value betting. All good things must come to a end.

How many total bets have you done until you got limited?

Yes, more like new sim card and device if possible. Got restricted on my first account in a month after placing around 7k bets.

They say multi-accounting ends up in locking your account and the right for us to keep the money but how do they find out you are multi-accounting :smiley:
For example, my father has the same name as I, but if I were to use his ID card for registration and they would see a similar betting pattern then I have seen some cases where they really do lock the account and take the money even though they have no evidence of the person multi-accounting so that is what scares me a bit, depositing 500-1000 in bet365 and a few days later locking the money there. But I will give it a shot.

Like you said, no evidence. After i lost two bet 365’s, i logged in on the same device and withdrew the same time for both accounts, my money arrived, no hassle. They know but don’t have evidence.

Okay, I should probably start slow on the new accounts right? Not like deposit a bigger amount and go back to bigger bets right away?

Yes, start depositing by let’s say monday as there will be less trades, then you deposit your remaining balance comes weekends when you have 0 in your balance (money already tied up in open bets). Yeah starting with starting with small stakes is def recommended

How has it been going for you guys? I’m making bets from a 2nd Bet365 account now, way less then before, but so far over the last 4-5 days around 300 EUR profit, back on a climb! :muscle:

Time to say goodbye!
I got limited on Bet365 and there is not enough value (timewise) from the other bettors (I have also negative profit on other companies summed). It was fun as long as it lasted!

You can always start again by using your family member’s or relatives account, I’m currently doing this.

Quick update, since I haven’t really given any updates in some time now. Surpassed 1700 EUR!

1700eur

betinasia is a great broker. I have been using them for over a year… mainly for their orbitx exchange which is a betfair exchange clone with shared liquidity. never had any issue with depositing and withdrawing.
Now I am considering adding betinasia black product to add for valuebetting… if they give enough volume of course

Hi Sir, are you able to keep the volume and profit? I’m using Sportmarket and the edge is really low till now, without talking about volume. Just a few bets show on brokers. I’ ll have to try checking every bets on bookmakers if show even on broker but i don’t think so. Thanks a lot

yeah the exchanges and sharp bookies offered through brokers have less value. They aren’t called sharp for no reason. I think using sharps and exchanges is better when doing sure bets