Value Betting Starter - First few days

Multi account then, if reward is greater than risk then I’m down for anything

What does this mean? ( multi account)

As the name implies open other accounts in other peoples name then

We all don’t have big families and trust worthy friends.

I dont have anyone either…I keep wondering about the BetinAsia sports betting brokerages…but a bit scared of using them…wondered if any UK based player uses brokers?? and could share experience…as its th eonly way to prolong value betting I can think of…that is not dependant on friends/family

You can’t base if off of 1 day, my settings are mostly like other peoples settings, I work from home so I have rebelbetting open on my 2nd monitor the whole day and bet on everything I can, obviously there is a chance that something like that might happen where you even lose 10 bets in a row. Here are my stats right now 02/12/2022 took a whole screenshot, it’s not for marketing.

1 Like

I’m on 161% ROI right now after 6.5 weeks since starting, but it’s all thanks to the recent winning streak I had.

Yeah that is the downside of valuebetting, but when I get limited then I will probably try out sure betting with sharp bookmakers, even if the profit is 1% I have read that they don’t limit you.

1 Like

I know you cant go off one day Mate…and like I said in my post …variance must and will happen…Im sure at some point it will turn around. Like you I work from home and placed 127 bets yesterday

cheers

What are your overall stats on sports and markets?

Haven’t made any profit today. just losses. hope it turns this weekend

I was in profit 1600+ eur now 1475 somewhere, it will turn.

1 Like

So. summary so far for day 2)

161 bets…and £4.80 PROFIT ! YAY!!! the upswing has begun , after a cruel downswing .

Keep the faith, as they say. and also , as they say …A profit IS a profit!

Ive 144 bets pending ( placed 127 yesterday) …so when I eat my Cornflakes tomorrow I might be celebrating a vertical climb in profits !

Nice, today I went to negative around 100 EUR, in the evening the results were bad for me.

1 Like

Hopefully we have a good weekend! Some dodgy results since the world cup

1 Like

Bruhh like!!! I lost 250 yesterday :sweat_smile: anyways i hope the tide turns.

1 Like

Lol I’m down to 1300 AND BET365 LIMITED ME :joy:

2 Likes

I can only make bets up to like 6 EUR

Lmao the support was telling me yeah yeah we are currently having smaller stakes on sports and I asked for everyone or just me personally? She ignored, I asked again then she said that the bookie has made some limits on me and that ask again in a few weeks and they maybe change that lol

I got 92 pending bets on right now lol