ValueBetting Feature requests

Some suggestions after first date of using

make option to chooce that current balance follows how to bets goes and maybe some amount to choose that between that amount it doesnt change stake like 0-50e

also make current balance possible to update in bets page view. like in front side of screen so we can update it as much as possible most easiest way.

also about bets page view i would love to see more details in bets asap. like bet odds etc without need to open current bet. also would be awesome to see when you open it would list all bookmakers with odds what they offer

then i would suggest to add more sports like esports, snooker or so.

----CRUCIAL Suggestion----
After a week of use I have a suggestion.
When the web version shows a bet, for example odds: 2.05 value 10%, if the bookmaker change the odds, it will disappear. Many times, although the bookie lower the odds, the bet is still viable but with lower value. If I see this, i will manually change the odds and it will readjust the bet stake. If I have the bet open I can make this change, but all other bets in background disappear.
So instead of deleting the bet from the list, thing that the software does if the odds change, I would suggest to update it with the new odds (if it is still viable of course and inside your value limits) and not delete it from the list. I have lost so many bets this way.

Yes, this will be available at a later stage.

1 Like

Our servers check the sharp odds as well, as it also might have changed. If the sharp odds has not changed, and the bet is still a value bet, the percentage is updated as expected, but still available in the list.

So, the value bet should not disappear if it is still has positive value, as we check both sharp and soft odds. Let me know if this wasn’t what you meant.

So in order for a bet to disappear there are 2 possibilities.
1_- The soft odds changed
2_- the sharp odds changed
right?
My question is this, if I click a bet, do the popup bet window can be updated in realtime? My experiece says no, because I have not see it change its odds (if the soft bookmaker lowers them) or change the % value ( if the sharp odds change but soft remain the same). I had to do it manually in order to bet with the lower odds (and always if the value is >0)

4 posts were split to a new topic: Disappearing and updated odds

A filter in options to distinguish leagues and countries would be useful. After my 2 day ban from Bwin (I was testing and played every league in every country), I started playing only 1 division in big countries and international-world class matches. So having the system showing only them would be very good and with the upcoming alert system will filter a lot of false alerts.

2 Likes

Another good implementation in reports would be the P/L based on selected odds. For example I play odds from 1.22 to 3.1 and I want to see if I was profitable on bets with odds 2.1 to 3.1. If I was not I will eliminate them and use only 1.2 to 2.1 odds. I am considering a safe sample of 2k bets .

We will have something similar in the future. Note that higher odds require more placed bets to get statistical significance. Average odds of 3.0 can require many thousands of bets.

If I have already placed a bet on a game you show this clearly which is really good. But one of your competitors also shows which bet/bets has been made on that game and that is a feature that would be nice if you implemented.

So if I bet the home team will win… next time that game shows up I do not only see that I have made a bet on that game, but I can also see that I made a bet on that the home team will win. So when you have a new value bet with for example that the number of goals will be over 2 then I know I can make a second bet since it’s vastly different from that the home team will win.

If the first bet had been that the goals will be over 1.5 and the seconde is that it will be over 2, then I maybe pass instead to spread my risks.

Before implementing the feature of auto adjustment of the current bankroll (if it is complicated an will take time), would be nice to have an indicator of the value of the open bets. this way we can adjust it manually for the moment. For 3-10 bets is ok but when I have 30 , 40 bets It is very furstration to add and count the value of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would suggest, if possible:

1. If you could add different sports in bet365 (not noly soccer);

2. If you could develop in the future a “live market value bets”. I don’t know if there is a possibility to compare odds during matches so to get more in-play value bets… but if yes…there could be a lot of new opportunities.

Thank you and Best Regards.
Michele.

1 Like

Live value betting should be a new thing in the market with all the features available (Kelly, autosurf, calculated edge, closing line)

That would be a game changer!

3 Likes

Hello, I hope you can add the Chinese translation of the match name and League name. For exaimage001 mple, the name of his game and league are still in English. It is also possible to add the translation of the default language of the corresponding software under it. Even if the translation result of the software is not accurate, we can also make a reference.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi RebelBetting,

If you could change Value Betting Windows client’s “Options” -> “Bets” -> “Hide bets” -> “Starting after” similar way it is in web client. There it is in hours (minimum 1 hour). Windows client only allows you adjust it in minimum “0.25” e.g. 6 hours. If you just want alarms e.g. within 3 hours it’s not possible.

Indeed, that would be perfect and it will be harder to be traced by the brokers and avoid account limiting. But from my experience, in order for this to work, the software must be made faster considering the times that delivers the bets. Now the delay is like 1/2 to 1 min or maybe more. If the guys make it blazing fast (fetching data from brokers etc) , yes that will be a viable option and I vote it!! :))

1 Like

Hi,

I found another way to set Windows client parameter “Hide Bets” -> “Starting after”. It can be done by editing file user.config. The file can be found in directory C:\Users%your Windows username%\AppData\Local\Clarobet\ValueBetting.exe_StrongName_2bcqirg0g421yjd4kjkgzlmeamegtgcj.

The parameter is “ShowArbsWithinDaysValue”. Now I try setting 0.08 which means about 2 hours.

But if you change settings with Windows client this manually done change will disappear of course.

Is it possible add option that when you are logging your bet. You could chooce that it doesnt close down other bets from this game if you decide to click option.

Im having very often situations where i bet example bet365 (my limits are 1-5euros). Same time I get another bet in same game with different lines or different booker. I log my first bet and I cant bet these other ones anymore or even see them since logged bets disappear event its different line. Sometimes i could bet in other booker 100 EUR for same line but i just made bet in bet365 with small stakes and bet is gone from list.

I know you can select from options that it doesnt disappaer bets when you bet them. Its not usefull for me atleast so I would love this feature.

In my case it would HELP alot if this would be possible. I could use other sites combine my bets to get higher stakes. Its hard these days with limits

Jani, if you’re using the Windows client/app (i think) that feature does exist.
In Options>Application>BettingBrowser you can change “Hide all bets for match” to “Hide Current Bet” and i think that does what you are looking for.

Hey, yep basicly this fix the problem but then it brings problem that i have to remove all other bets still even I betted max in one bookie already