ValueBetting Feature requests

Indeed, that would be perfect and it will be harder to be traced by the brokers and avoid account limiting. But from my experience, in order for this to work, the software must be made faster considering the times that delivers the bets. Now the delay is like 1/2 to 1 min or maybe more. If the guys make it blazing fast (fetching data from brokers etc) , yes that will be a viable option and I vote it!! :))

1 Like

Hi,

I found another way to set Windows client parameter “Hide Bets” -> “Starting after”. It can be done by editing file user.config. The file can be found in directory C:\Users%your Windows username%\AppData\Local\Clarobet\ValueBetting.exe_StrongName_2bcqirg0g421yjd4kjkgzlmeamegtgcj.

The parameter is “ShowArbsWithinDaysValue”. Now I try setting 0.08 which means about 2 hours.

But if you change settings with Windows client this manually done change will disappear of course.

Is it possible add option that when you are logging your bet. You could chooce that it doesnt close down other bets from this game if you decide to click option.

Im having very often situations where i bet example bet365 (my limits are 1-5euros). Same time I get another bet in same game with different lines or different booker. I log my first bet and I cant bet these other ones anymore or even see them since logged bets disappear event its different line. Sometimes i could bet in other booker 100 EUR for same line but i just made bet in bet365 with small stakes and bet is gone from list.

I know you can select from options that it doesnt disappaer bets when you bet them. Its not usefull for me atleast so I would love this feature.

In my case it would HELP alot if this would be possible. I could use other sites combine my bets to get higher stakes. Its hard these days with limits

Jani, if you’re using the Windows client/app (i think) that feature does exist.
In Options>Application>BettingBrowser you can change “Hide all bets for match” to “Hide Current Bet” and i think that does what you are looking for.

Hey, yep basicly this fix the problem but then it brings problem that i have to remove all other bets still even I betted max in one bookie already

I would like some more Australian bookmakers, as most (if not all) of the international sites are unavailable here.

Potential options would be: Sportsbet, BetEasy, Pointsbet, Neds, BlueBet, BBet

1 Like

my suggestion:

1. sharps closing line EV vs our entry EV
  2. REPORTS is awesome, but it would be great if we can get a filter to sort: date, stake range, EV range, bookies, odds, sports, market, time to kick-off

Thanks

Or at least the ability to upload data to a text file (a primitive API would be ideal) to be able to do the analysis and visualization ourselves.

“Sharps closing lines EV vs our entry EV” would be very intresting to see. That would really be the real thing to measure.

2 Likes

For example. Yesterday I made a bet with 4% value. When the match started the value was something like nothing or maybe negative, since pinnacles odds had risen.

It would be more correct if the program set the actual value when the game started. And that is of course the right value to measure.

If you guys can implement the feature to export the raw data from our own bet tracker to excel would be great. That would allow us to do data analysis in own way as different user have different strategy.

I know it can be done with big data within your report section but in the meantime, export to excel feature will be really great for all of us. So we can filter the data that we really need.

Example - We all know that O/U market is not doing great compare to other markets. If we can this kind of excel export function, we can filter out Over and Under separately and see which one is doing better. That will allow us prepare another strategy for O/U market.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the feedback and many suggestions! Much appreciated. We’ll make sure to discuss this in our upcoming meetings.

Very nice thought…and be able to compare both EV on the graph …

I would love to see tracking on the odds, something like this. Match played, won, roi.

2 Likes
  1. WEB - there should be better calculating for stake (do not round on integers, but on 2 decimal places)

when I set current bankroll to 300, max stake to 1%, recommended bet value will be 1€, 2€, 3€ …
it need to me with decimal places

1. WEB - value could be adjustable to one decimal place (now, I can set only numbers 1,2,3,4 …) … I want to set exactly 1.8 … etc.

2. display the date and time of the odd when it was detected (I’m getting lot’s of old value bets, so bet not exist)

Maybe I do not understood your request correct, but I guess the first two requests are already covered from the current web-version.

For the first one:
Go to options -> bookmaker -> rounding (You can choose from 0.01 up to 100)

For the second one:
The value is already shown as figure with one decimal.

first two points - sorry, my fault … it is possible to set that :slight_smile:

Is there a possiblity to filter the trades offered?

It would be useful to remove some of the leagues I do not wish to bet on (more obscure) and also filter by BOTH edge & time. Eg. If I take a trade at 5+ hours till match I will only take 5% edges

Many thanks - If this functionality alreadys exist I apologise, I can’t find any documentation on how to apply it.
Thanks!! :slight_smile:

You can easily do the 5+ hours plus 5%
Just create a new filter and pin it on top

2 Likes

Hey Palktis - Yup - just set one up :slight_smile: